Camera Suite for GoPro Hero Cameras
By Harald Meyer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Camera Suite allows you to control GoPro Hero 2, 3, 3+, and 4 cameras over Wifi on a Mac. It supports audio and video live streaming, media browsing, and a powerful scripting language to control the camera.
- Connect GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi bacpac), 3, 3+, 4 (including Hero 4 Session), and Hero 5 cameras over Wifi with your Mac.
- Support for GoPro Hero 4 pairing.
- Control all important camera settings (including resolution, frame rate, camera mode, Protune, ...).
- Live video preview.
- Live audio and video UDP streaming server (for instance for streaming to VLC, ffmpeg, or other media players).
- View, stream, download, and delete media files directly over Wifi.
- HTTP Command server to remotely control the camera via HTTP using a simple REST API.
More information and help: http://www.camerasuite.org
Demo video: http://youtu.be/vFqeoRbJtRI
Do you miss a feature or do you have a problem? Just contact us here: http://www.camerasuite.org/contact
+++ Disclaimer +++
This app is an alternative app for controlling GoPro Hero cameras. We are not affiliated with GoPro Inc. in any way.
What's New in Version 1.07
- Added support for GoPro Hero 5 cameras.
- Bug fixes.
Does what it says and is exactly what I needed !!
So glad I took a chance on this app. Does exacly what I needed it to. The camera browser, and live preview are great. Love being able to adjust the camera settings from within the app. Next step is learning how to do video streaming with it since the GoPro is connected to the wifi I’m not sure how to do video streaming over the internet.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Oct 05, 2016
- Version: 1.07
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harald Meyer
- © (C) Harald Meyer 2016
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor