By nakhon phagdeechat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app allows you to take photo yourself or share with friends and groups more easily.You can set a countdown before taking pictures at a time. Including the number of shots in a continuous take.You can set up by the operation mode 2.
1) Single Shot Mode
Working in this mode you can set the countdown time before photography from 1 to 60 seconds.
2) Multi Shot Mode
Working in this mode unless you can set the countdown time before the camera, you can also set the number of shots to take, including the timing of each shot with.
3) Multiple alerts
1. (Sound Warning Setting) You can set audio warning before shooting every time.
2. (Speech Countdown Setting) You can set the speech signal countdown alert before shooting every time.
3. (Speech To Alert Settings) Speech to alert after shooting full amount that you specify.
3.1 Voice messages can be defined as the way you want.
3.2 Speech can be defined as up to 37 different languages(for now).
3.3 You can set the speed for uttering 5 levels.
4. (Strobe Lights Flashing Setting) Alarms with strobe lights flashing after shooting full amount that you specify.(When you take a picture with The rear camera only.)
5. Snap button for take photo.
6. Display an animation while running timer
-Images are stored on Camera Roll.
What's New in Version 5.1.1
Crash and burn
I've been loving this app for over a year now. My Instagram always looked flawless because I was able to set the timer, take multiple shots, and chose the best one. So I'm very thankful.
But now it crashes upon start up. And there is no other app like it.
I've been loyal to this app because of its ability to perform to my standard. But now, it won't even launch.
3 stars for outstanding leadership in apps like it.
-2 stars for disappointment in bug fixing updates that work.
This was my go-to app for taking pictures. With the latest version, the camera is REALLY zoomed in on my iPhone 6, and crops out most of the picture. There's no way to adjust it. I hope this can be fixed.
Used to be amazing. Unusable now.
In a recent update they changed photos from being taken in normal landscape to an even wider landscape which is the same size as the iPhone 6 screen. Impossible to get back to the dimensions it used to shoot at. Unless I'm missing something this is a disaster.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: nakhon phagdeechat
- © iYOK Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.