By nakhon phagdeechat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app allows you to take photo yourself or share with friends and groups more easily.You can set a countdown before taking pictures at a time. Including the number of shots in a continuous take.You can set up by the operation mode 2.
1) Single Shot Mode
Working in this mode you can set the countdown time before photography from 1 to 60 seconds.
2) Multi Shot Mode
Working in this mode unless you can set the countdown time before the camera, you can also set the number of shots to take, including the timing of each shot with.
3) Multiple alerts
1. (Sound Warning Setting) You can set audio warning before shooting every time.
2. (Speech Countdown Setting) You can set the speech signal countdown alert before shooting every time.
3. (Speech To Alert Settings) Speech to alert after shooting full amount that you specify.
3.1 Voice messages can be defined as the way you want.
3.2 Speech can be defined as up to 37 different languages(for now).
3.3 You can set the speed for uttering 5 levels.
4. (Strobe Lights Flashing Setting) Alarms with strobe lights flashing after shooting full amount that you specify.(When you take a picture with The rear camera only.)
5. Snap button for take photo.
6. Display an animation while running timer
-Images are stored on Camera Roll.
What's New in Version 5.3
-Improve work more smoothly.
-Changing the shutter sound.
Latest upgrade to this app is made it completely useless! There's no way to pay for this app and get rid of ads… Now ads pop up when the camera timer is running interrupting photo taking. The main reason this app was better than all the others is due to the multiple different ways I could set the timer; the space in between shots and the number of shots taken. Fix this issue! This app is worthless now!
does what it's supposed to
I like how you can set the delay and how many pictures to take. Has ads, which is expected with a free app.
what i dont like is how the quality of the pictures is worse than using the built in ios app. i dont see a setting to change this anywhere, so i knocked off 3stars
I loved this app before the last two updates. Now it put the phone to sleep missing 90% of the photos I want it to capture. I use this for my business so it's frustrating that I waste a ton of time turning the phone back on.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 21, 2016
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: nakhon phagdeechat
- © iYOK Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.