Camera with Filters
By Gianluca Natalini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** SPECIAL PRICE (for a limited time): $1,99 instead of $3,99 ***
Need a professional camera with filters?
Do you want to apply filters all together (one over the other) to get the right combination of filters you want?
Do you want to edit the image and keeping under control the details of the change?
Want to compare the action of the filters available watching the preview images visualized together in one screen (filters action's visual comparison)?
You need the fade function with overlapping of one or more different images?
"Camera with Filters" is the right application for you.
- Ability to overlay multiple images captured with fading one after the other: if you do not delete the previous captured image (displayed in the workspace for editing), the next captured image can be automatically overlapped (with fading - with or without images autoscaling) to the previous captured image (used as background)
- Ability to overlay multiple images saved into the photo album with the camera's acquired photos: load a photo from the device's photo album and then take a picture, the captured image can be automatically overlapped (with fading - with or without images autoscaling) with the image loaded from the device's photo albums (used as background)
- Possibility of overlay of an endless number of photos/images (fading of an infinite number of images or acquired from the device's camera or loaded from the device's photo albums)
- Photo-camera interface identical to that installed by default on the device
- Image capture the highest resolution supported by the device
- Flash light if available
- Capture images from external or internal camera
- Automatic saving of captured image in the device's camera roll (device's photo albums)
- Preview of photos taken and possibility to cancel immediately the acquired photo
- Automatic White Balance
- Focus and automatic adjustment of the image by touching the screen of the photo-camera (the image to be acquired)
- Ability to send the edited photo with an email
BLACK AND WHITE
HIGHLIGHT SHADOW ADJUST
TEMPERATURE AND TINT
WHITE POINT ADJUST
GAUSSIAN BLUR 9x9 FILTER
GAUSSIAN BLUR 5x5 FILTER
BOX BLUR 3x3 FILTER
SHARPEN 3x3 FILTER
EMBOSS 3x3 FILTER
ABILITY TO COMBINE ALL THE FILTERS AVAILABLE TO OBTAIN AN INFINITE NUMBER OF FILTERS
- Ability to apply filters / effects to get the acquired image to obtain the desired effects
- Ability to apply filters / effects to images stored into the device's photo albums to obtain new images
- Ability to combine filters to obtain an infinite number of filters / effects (one after another - equivalent of more than one filter mounted on the same camera)
- Ability to overlay multiple images with fading (or stored into the device's photo albums or acquired by the camera device)
- Ability to save the edited image into the photo album of the device
- Red-eye removal
- Photo rotation
- Area selection
- Photo enhance
- Zoom: pinching the screen with two fingers
- Pan: dragging two fingers on the screen
- Reset the zoom and pan: with a double tap
- Triple tap (or specific button) to open the capture interface of the camera
- AirPrint: print Your work with "Camera with Filters" using the HIGH QUALITY PRINTING SYSTEM
- take a photo with the "Camera with Filters" photo camera, apply filters such as for example BLACK AND WHITE filter, print all with "Camera with Filters" print button
- UNIVERSAL APP
What's New in Version 1.4
* iOS 5.1 with retina display supported for the new iPad
* Ability to adjust the filters intensity for:
BLACK AND WHITE FILTER
EXPOSURE ADJUST FILTER
GAMMA ADJUST FILTER
HIGHLIGHT SHADOW ADJUST FILTER
HUE ADJUST FILTER
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 13, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gianluca Natalini
- © 2011 Gianluca Natalini - NGCYBIT Robotics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.