Camera360 has more than 800 million users and was selected by Apple’s official App Store as “Annual Featured Apps”two consecutive years in a row.
The new homepage of Camera360 will give you a concise and confortable visual experience.
【Motion Sticker & 3D Funny Sticker】
Camera360 revolutionary 3D Funny Stickers will make your photos and video selfies creative and more of fun.
All kinds of fun capture challenges for you to join; never worry about people not "Liking" your photos! Try 3D Funny Stickers and short videos together!
【Beauty & Makeup】
Try our real-time makeup beauty camera. Big eyes, whiten tooth, charming lips, slim nose and small face... beauty camera knows what you want! Become a goddess instantly with default beauty and makeup photo editor.
Over 100 classic photo filters to make you a master photographer! Live filters include Magic Skin/Sky/Color, Mirror, Double Exposure, Film, HDR, Storm, Starry Night, B&W, Bokeh, Sketch, etc.
【Camera360 VIP Service Statement】
1. Service name:
- One Month Camera360 VIP,$6.99 USD/month;
- Monthly Camera360 VIP,$4.99 USD/month；
- Semiannual Camera360 VIP,$17.99 USD/half year；
- Yearly Camera360 VIP,$23.99 USD/year；
- Permanent Camera360 VIP,$49.99;
Hereinafter referred to as VIP.
2. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.After successful deduction, Camera360 will be automatically extended for one subscription period. To cancel renewal, manually turn off automatic renewals in iTunes/AppleID setup 24 hours before the current subscription period expires.
3. You can suspend or terminate this service by:
Automatic renewal for Apple In App Payments (IAP payments, in-app purchases): Goto iPhone "Settings" --> Enter "iTunes Store and App Store" --> tap "Apple ID", select "View Apple ID", enter "Account Settings" page, tap "Subscribe", and select Camera360 VIP to cancel the subscription.
4. VIP Subscription Notice：http://www.camera360.com/iap_subscription_en.html
●Email us at:
●Follow us on:
1.Remove "Camera360" from time watermark.
2.Fix the problem that VIP expires earlier than expected.
Ratings and Reviews
Who has my pictures?
All of my photos as well as videos have been taken out of my 360 camera since May———-2018. I downloaded all when I realized this assault was happening to me. About the first week in August I noticed that the photos that were Dowloaded and in a safe place off the internet well they started to REAPPEAR IN MY PHOTO ALBUMS AND BACK ON CAMERA 360 ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2018 while I was in my app 360 camera I NOTICED THAT CERTAIN PHOTOS AND VIEDOS THAT I DOWNLOADED WERE ( REAPPEARING ). I took a screen shot of them and they were gone as fast as I could take them.
Will this really do any good to report this? Please advise when you can. Blessings and thank you! CinDee.
Can’t wait for the update. Amazing customer service!
Too many ads! It use to be a nice app but because of the ads you can’t barely use the app anymore.
Update: I received an email from them after this review. I love that they are responsive and listens to their customer. Because of this I give them 5 stars!
“Really sorry for bothering you, we will adjust the ads strategy soon and try our best to create a smooth experience during use; also the ad-free version is in the plan, hope you like after it is released. Sorry again and looking forward to your support."
Really sorry for bothering you, we will adjust the ads strategy soon and try our best to create a smooth experience during use; also the ad-free version is in the plan, hope you like after it is released. Sorry again and looking forward to your support.
something is different
I used this app from long time ago and I absolutely loved it. But with recent update of the app, something is different:.. and i dont use this app that much now.. the lighting was very high even when my phone was in low lighting mode and when I take the picture, it doesnt look exactly what i saw my face when I was taking it.. My face gets darker and blurry once i hit the click button.. when the photo takes to page where i will keep the pic or not.. i wish it can go back to the time(around june and july of last year) until then it was perfectly fine.. please please fix this.. i beg u..
- Xu Hao
- 205.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PinGuo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Camera360 monthly VIP $4.99
- Filter package: Constellation $1.99
- Camera360 annual VIP $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.