CameraBag 2 HD
By Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Apple’s #2 Mac App of the Year comes to iPad***
CameraBag 2 is the world’s first hi-fi photo app, featuring a massive number of the highest-quality styles and adjustments in an elegant, minimal interface. Apply styles quickly and adjust infinitely. Download free new styles to your heart’s content from the online Style Library, with new styles added regularly.
Unlike all those lo-fi photo apps, CameraBag 2 is hi-fi, because it’s built on the same 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine that powers CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, designed for professional photographers. This means your photos retain their smooth color gradations even when they’re heavily edited.
Once you’ve CameraBagged your photo just how you like it, it’s quick and painless to save your shot or share via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Elegant, minimalist interface that supports both one-click styles and fine-tuned adjustments
- Powerful new hi-fi Analog Engine straight from CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, for unparalleled image quality
- Dozens of free add-on styles available from within the app via the always-growing online Style Library
- Save your own style variations within the app, or load styles custom-made in CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC
- Remix button infinitely changes styles randomly for even more variations (try it on the Lolo style, for example, to get a completely unique light leak)
- A large array of borders and aspect ratios, as well as freehand cropping
- Easy sharing to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more
What's New in Version 2.4
- Added a bunch of new filters by default
- New "Dynamics" adjustment added to the Original (Adjust) filter for increasing clarity
- Added a Follow Us button to let you easily keep tabs on the latest CameraBag news
Good App, Needs More Control
I like the feature to save the adjustments made as a new style preset.
Two things that make using the app more of a guessing game are there is no real time display of the slider adjustments, you vary the slider but don't see the effect until you release so it's a constant cycle of move slider and see the results. Other app show the effect as you adjust and you release when you see the amount of effect you like.
The second thing is the slider has no number value so after moving it, it's hard to know where the original setting was, nor does there seem to be a reset. The slider should be 0 at the start and go to +50 as you increase and display -50 as you decrease, this would make it easier to control and judge the adjustments being made.
One of the Best!
I use this photo app all the time--has some of the greatest effects and is one of the easiest to use...and I constantly use a multitude of photo apps! Transforms photos into instant beautiful!!
Update please. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!
This app needs a serious update. Hope it happens soon! I don't understand why they created this app if they were just going to s abandon it? Smh
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 17, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- © 2012 Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.