***CameraBag Pro: Professional Editing and Filtering for Photos and Videos***
CameraBag Pro includes all the same great features as CameraBag Photo, but also works on videos and includes LUT support!
CameraBag Pro is the ultimate tool for bringing both advanced adjustments and over 200 one-click filters to your videos and photos. It’s a filmmaker’s and photographer's dream - much more powerful than cheesy “one-click” filter apps, but also much lighter, quicker, and more intuitive than bloated, decades-old legacy software packages.
Here are some of the awards and praise CameraBag has won:
“#2 Mac App of the Year” - Apple
“A revolution for photo editing.” - Professional Photographer Magazine
“Stunningly fantastic...I don't think I've ever seen any photo app quite as elegant and simple to use.” - Cult of Mac
- Over 200 included fully-adjustable presets
- Dozens of professional layerable adjustments
- Save any set of adjustments as your own reusable preset
- Advanced film and lens emulation effects
- 32-bits-per-channel processing offers unparalleled image quality
- Intuitive award-winning interface
- Use the same toolset to filter photos and videos
- Batch filtering and cropping/resizing
- Dead pixel correction
- RAW photo support
- Filter import/export via 3D LUT
- Extra-large curves and sliders hover over your image to give more precise control
- Tile-based system for layering and nesting adjustments
- Animated adjustment previews
- Full-screen preset chooser
- Quickly navigate media and presets with keyboard arrow keys
- Copy and paste adjustments and individual curves
- Histograms, waveforms, and chrominance chart
- Multi-document tabs
- Side-by-side image editing
- Social media accounts: easily resize and filter all your media in batches to create a consistent style
- Wedding photographers: process hundreds of photos at once with your unique filtering, border, and watermark
- Video color correcting: bring the advanced adjustments from the photo world to your video footage
- Professional photography: use innovative, advanced, and precise curve tools found nowhere else
- Film emulation: ultra realistic film grain and camera effects can be layered and adjusted to match any physical film stock/camera
Some of the many included filter sets:
- B+W Essentials
- Classic Photography
- Color Essentials
- Color Correction
- Film Grain
- Film Stock
- Filtered B+W
- And More...
Some of the many adjustment tools:
- Tone Curve (RGB, Luminance, Value, and Lightness)
- Gamma Curve
- Advanced Contrast
- Coloring Curve
- Color Wheels
- Component Curve
- Hue Shift Curve
- Hue Exposure Curve
- Hue Saturation Curve
- Filtered B+W
- Circular Blur
- Dead Pixel Correction
- Aspect Ratio
- Maximum Size
- Cube LUT
- And More...
- CameraBag Cinema is now called CameraBag Pro - all the same features as before, but now with a new name to emphasize that it's great for both photos and videos.
- Redcode r3d support now included!
Ratings and Reviews
The developer found some bugs and fixed my concerns, and apologized for the delay, so I am revising my review to reflect their efforts. The filters really are top-notch, so I am glad the software isn't buggy anymore.
Hi AurePhD, Thanks for taking the time to write in here! We're sorry about the forum experience; we switched web hosting providers and some things got mixed up in the process. Unfortunately, it was a while until we realized what had happened. We are always happy to hear feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org as well. Sorry about the issue with the frame playback as well; that's definitely not proper behavior. If you can email us with some details at email@example.com we'd love to figure out what's going on and target a fix.
I can’t seem to use it.
For all I’ve read that this application can do with still photography or video, I’m unable to use it for video and I haven’t tried it for photos.
I was happy to see that it showed my rankings for video files via the color tags, but then, it won’t allow me to load more than one video clip, unless I’m missing something.
Being that I’ve used a number of video editors, this is perplexing. I believe that the effects are worthwhile, if I could ever get to them.
Hi bousozoku, we're sorry to hear about your experience with the app! Have you still been unable to get it to work for you? We have a series of youtube tutorials up at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTDkytJ-4N0&list=PLBJ9U0NYh_HiscXzjnBDsgoaBO3fejHVg (go to YouTube, user is Nevercenter, playlist is CameraBag Cinema) that may help. Otherwise, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!
Easily Worth Five Times the Price
I’ve been waiting for this. I was hoping Nevercenter would make a “Camera Bag for Video”. It’s very easy to use and quite powerful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.