CameraBag Photo: Ultra Intuitive Photo Editing and Filtering
CameraBag Photo is the ultimate tool for bringing both advanced adjustments and over 200 one-click filters to your photos. It’s a photographer’s dream - much more powerful than cheesy “one-click” filter apps, but also much lighter, quicker, and more intuitive than bloated, decades-old legacy software packages.
"#2 Mac App of the Year" - Apple
"A revolution for photo editing." - Professional Photographer Magazine
"Stunningly fantastic...I don't think I've ever seen any photo app quite as elegant and simple to use." - Cult of Mac
- Over 200 included fully-adjustable presets
- Dozens of professional layerable adjustments
- Save any set of adjustments as your own reusable preset
- Advanced film and lens emulation effects
- 32-bits-per-channel processing offers unparalleled image quality
- Intuitive award-winning interface
- Batch filtering and cropping/resizing
- Dead pixel correction
- RAW photo support
- Extra-large curves and sliders hover over your image to give more precise control
- Tile-based system for layering and nesting adjustments
- Animated adjustment previews
- Full-screen preset chooser
- Quickly navigate media and presets with keyboard arrow keys
- Copy and paste adjustments and individual curves
- Histograms, waveforms, and chrominance chart
- Multi-document tabs
- Side-by-side image editing
- Social media accounts: easily resize and filter all your media in batches to create a consistent style
- Wedding photographers: process hundreds of photos at once with your unique filtering, border, and watermark
- Professional photography: use innovative, advanced, and precise curve tools found nowhere else
- Film emulation: ultra realistic film grain and camera effects can be layered and adjusted to match any physical film stock/camera
Some of the many included filter sets:
- B+W Essentials
- Classic Photography
- Color Essentials
- Color Correction
- Film Grain
- Film Stock
- Filtered B+W
- And More...
Some of the many adjustment tools:
- Tone Curve (RGB, Luminance, Value, and Lightness)
- Gamma Curve
- Advanced Contrast
- Coloring Curve
- Color Wheels
- Component Curve
- Hue Shift Curve
- Hue Exposure Curve
- Hue Saturation Curve
- Filtered B+W
- Circular Blur
- Dead Pixel Correction
- Aspect Ratio
- Maximum Size
- And More...
- Added the ability to zoom in as far as you like and also much further out! Great for inspecting pixels.
- Added Lightleak adjustment to the Photographic adjustments section.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s NOT Lightroom and thats a good thing!
If you want to add a sophisticated polish and personalized flair to your photos, but hate the complexity and bloated feel of Lightroom, this is the app for you. I find it to be equally as powerful, while being a total delight to use. The adjustment panel provides everything needed to achieve a professional result and fine tune your photos. Plus, there are a slew of effect presets for instant productivity.
Once you have that perfect “look” created, it can be easily saved as an editable preset for future use. The minimal interface is wonderfully geared toward exploration and discovery. No matter what base photo app you use, this one is so easy and powerful, you will use it time and again.
NOTE:If you also do video, the best option is to grab the cinema version, as it contains everything here with added features for video. I made the mistake of getting camera bag first, and will need to purchase cinema separately. It would be super cool if there was an option to upgrade to cinema from photo.
Simple and fun photo filter app
I downloaded the trial and instantly fell in love with the ease of use and quick end results the program produced. What’s interesting is rather than having to try out each filter, if you just hover over the filter it will show you the outcome in a preview thumbnail. Is this a Photoshop / Lightroom replacement - no, and I don’t think that is the intent of the application. If you’re looking for a fun new way to improve your photos with filters / effects, then CameraBag Photo is for you.
And now that it’s on sale for 50% off, there’s no reason not to buy it. It’s a fun and easy to use program that yields great results.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your support and for the kind review!
It’s ok but too pricy
I mean, any serious photographer would still prefer to use Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop. I thought i’d replace those with this one but I just can’t do that. Yeah, the UI is pretty, the filters are cool and it’s easy to use, but I don’t see this app as a replacement for the others. It’s cheaper than Lightroom, yeah. But for what it is, I think the price it’s just ok if not a couple bucks too much.
Developer Response ,
Please let us know what you think it needs more by writing to us at email@example.com! CameraBag doesn't have the image-manipulation "photoshopping" kind of tools that Photoshop and Lightroom have (i.e. to fix blemishes and that kind of thing), but for adjusting the overall image, we feel our tools are unbeatable at any price (and would love to hear suggestions for how to make them so if you don't think they are yet)!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.