By Tetsuya Chiba
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes Rewind 2009 Top Seller App in Japan. CameraKit is the app which collected the functions like a film camera, it is real though it is simple and easy.
*A lot of wonderful works.
You choose the film type and can appoint a developing method. Those setting items are very analog like. And it makes your photograph art in taste such as the film camera.
A classic color and monochrome, the cross process that the finish cannot predict, fantastic expression by the soft focus, the bold light and shade by Push/Pull processing. You can adapt myself to Sheen, and please enjoy favorite setting. A little signature (your copyright etc.) is put in the photograph.
Moreover, it is also possible to read a photo from a Photo Albums.
- Film (Color / B&W / Sepia / Classic)
- Flash Lighting
- Soft Focus (Lv.0 to 3)
- Cross Processing (Red / Green / Blue / Yellow)
- Push/Pull processing (-2 to +2)
- Save Original option
- Square Cropping option
- Max Output Size option
- Startup option (Camera and PhotoAlbums)
- Share (Twitter,Facebook, ...)
* These settings can be used by freely combining respectively. For instance, it can enjoy a lot of variations such as Classic + Vignetting + XPro Green + Push.
What's New in Version 1.9.5
coordinated an effects.
I've been using this app since 2008 on the iPhone 3G. The app still renders nice photos (if u know how to use it.)The simplicity of the UI and editing options have made this one of my favorite apps in iPhone history. Dev team, Please don't remove anything or change the UI. It works great on the iPhone 4 and 5 generations as well.
Please make it a Universal app and iOS 8 ready.
Not worth it