By Harald Meyer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CameraPro provides fast access to your photo and video camera and can be controlled remotely over Bluetooth and Wifi/WLAN. The remote control support offers "endless" possibilities such as triggering image capture from a remote location (e.g. group photos), sensor-based triggering (e.g. using Arduino and thermal or movement sensors), synchronized image capturing from multiple devices,…
- Support for exposure-, focus-, and white balance locks
- Remote control all camera functions using Wifi and Bluetooth 4 (BLE)*
- Flash and torch/videolight
- Back and front camera
- Adjustable camera modes: normal, video, time-lapse, burst, self-timer, anti-shake
- Geotagging, custom album names
- Overlays: adjustable grid, virtual horizon (level meter)
- Visually stamp (watermark) images with capturing date (customizable)
- Compatible with iOS 5 and newer
- *NEW* Log GPS position, accelerometer (x,y,z), and gyroscope (yaw, pitch, roll) data during video recording.
* Bluetooth 4 BLE is only available on iOS 7. Supported BLE shields are: Bluno (recommended), BLEBee, RedBearLab BLE Shield.
- Time-lapse demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9quO6-LDtaE
Demo videos, and Wifi and Arduino/Bluetooth sample code is available here: http://www.tequnique.com/camerapro#netmodule
What's New in Version 1.22
- iPhone X optimizations
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harald Meyer
- © (C) Tequnique.com 2014-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.