Learn by doing: CameraSim for iPad and iPhone shows you how to use your DLSR camera!
This is the enhanced version of the DSLR learning tool featured by Wired, USAToday, Engadget, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, PCWorld, and MacWorld that has garnered nearly 1 million “stumbles” from the StumbleUpon community.
CameraSim visually explains the controls of a DLSR camera. Using a specially designed example scene, CameraSim lets you experience the effects of various settings.
SEE THE EFFECTS OF...
• The "exposure triangle"
• Shutter speed
• Focal length
• ‘Camera shake’ blur
• Tripod stabilization
• Subject motion blur
• Over- and under-exposure
• Exposure priority modes
DESIGNED FOR NEWBIES
• Experiment with wildly different settings and see how each affects the final “photo”
• Get instant feedback about your “photo:” see what you did right, or get advice on how your settings can be improved
• Observe the effects of preset example settings, or experiment with settings of your own
IDEAL FOR INSTRUCTORS
• Provides an interactive visual aid that demonstrates principles of photography to students
• Now in 14 languages: Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Español (Argentino), Français, Indonesia, Italiano, Polski, Português (Brasil), Român, Svenska, Русский, Український, 한국의
CameraSim is a fun and engaging way to demystify the DLSR camera!
64-bit compatibility, updated user interface, new Program/Auto exposure mode, exposure settings are adjustable in discrete "stops," iPad and iPhone versions are now combined into a single app compatible with all screen sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to be updated.
Please developer. Can you update this app before it stops working with iOS 11.
Very boring game don't waste ur time or money .. Stupid game
Not working under iOS 8
Just updated to iOS 8 yesterday and discovered today that this app will no longer open. I started using it in my photo class last year and it has been a great teaching tool. Please update! Thanks
- Tuitive, LLC
- 51.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Tuitive LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.