CameraSim for iPad2 +
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn by doing: CameraSim for iPad2 and newer shows you how to use your DLSR camera!
This is the enhanced version of my DSLR learning tool featured by Wired, USAToday, Engadget, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, PCWorld, and MacWorld that is rapidly approaching 1 million “stumbles” by the StumbleUpon community.
CameraSim visually explains the controls of a DLSR camera. Using a specially designed example image, CameraSim lets you experience the effects of various settings.
SEE THE EFFECTS OF...
• The "exposure triangle"
• Shutter speed
• Focal length
• ‘Camera shake’ blur
• Tripod stabilization
• Subject motion blur
• Over- and under-exposure
• Exposure priority modes
DESIGNED FOR NEWBIES
• Experiment with wildly different settings and see how each affects the final “photo”
• Get instant feedback about your “photo:” see what you did right, or get advice on how your settings can be improved
• Observe the effects of preset example settings, or experiment with settings of your own
IDEAL FOR INSTRUCTORS
• Provides an interactive visual aid that demonstrates principles of photography to students
• Now in 14 languages: Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Español (Argentino), Français, Indonesia, Italiano, Polski, Português (Brasil), Român, Svenska, Русский, Український, 한국의
CameraSim is a fun and engaging way to demystify the DLSR camera!
What's New in Version 1.1.7
Updated for iOS 8. My first binary generated complaints about missing icons. I fixed those, but I had to increment the version number again in order to upload a new binary. Hence, the version 1.1.7 instead of 1.1.6.
Very boring game don't waste ur time or money .. Stupid game