CameraSim for iPhone
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn by doing: CameraSim for iPhone and iPad shows you how to use your DLSR camera!
This is the enhanced version of the DSLR learning tool featured by Wired, USAToday, Engadget, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, PCWorld, and MacWorld that has garnered nearly 1 million “stumbles” from the StumbleUpon community.
CameraSim visually explains the controls of a DLSR camera. Using a specially designed example image, CameraSim lets you experience the effects of various settings.
SEE THE EFFECTS OF...
• Shutter speed
• Focal length
• ‘Camera shake’ blur
• Tripod stabilization
• Subject motion blur
• Over- and under-exposure
• Exposure priority modes
DESIGNED FOR NEWBIES
• Experiment with wildly different settings and see how each affects the final “photo”
• Get instant feedback about your “photo:” see what you did right, or get advice on how your settings can be improved
• Observe the effects of preset example settings, or experiment with settings of your own
IDEAL FOR INSTRUCTORS
• Provides an interactive visual aid that demonstrates principles of photography to students
• A fun and engaging way to demystify your DLSR camera!
Please note that CameraSim for iPhone is in ENGLISH ONLY. (Other translations can be found in the iPad and Mac versions.)
Note: CameraSim is designed iPad 2 and newer and iPhone 4 and newer.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
iOS 11 compatibility, updated user interface, new Program/Auto exposure mode, exposure settings are adjustable in discrete "stops," iPad and iPhone versions are now combined into a single app compatible with all screen sizes
Very helpful for beginners like me
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 01, 2017
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Tuitive, LLC
- © 2017 Tuitive LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.