By Homegrown Software Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CameraSync brings wireless, hassle-free syncing to iPhone and iPad!
CameraSync allows you to upload all pictures & videos from your Camera Roll to your Dropbox, SkyDrive, Flickr account, WebDAV Server, FTP server, Amazon S3 bucket or Box.net account.
Do you regularly take photos on your iPhone and want to make sure they're all backed up and always accessible? CameraSync has got you covered.
Tired of e-mailing photos and screenshots to yourself just to get them onto your computer? CameraSync will make sure they're all ready & waiting for you.
Got an iPad with a Camera Connection Kit? Want to be able to upload the new photos you've taken on your DSLR or point-and-shoot camera from anywhere? CameraSync can do that for you too.
Recommended by Lifehacker.com: "Call me lazy, but I don't like plugging my phone into my computer just to get all my pictures. CameraSync fixes this annoyance by wirelessly sending all new photos you take to Dropbox. In fact, if you prefer a different online backup program (like Flickr, Amazon S3, SkyDrive, an FTP server or Box.net) you can do that too. It's essentially like an Eye-Fi for your iPhone—which is pretty awesome."
• Background Location Syncs - CameraSync can automatically start uploading your photos in the background when you arrive at certain locations, such as your home or office. (This feature is only available on devices that support geofencing; that's the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and current iPad)
• Continue Uploading - after starting the app CameraSync can upload your photos even in the background while you use other apps (for a maximum of 10 minutes). It will even alert you when it's done.
• Zero Interaction Required - once you've setup your accounts, all you need to do is open CameraSync to keep your remote photos up to date. You don't need to pick which photos to upload, or confirm the upload, or fiddle with settings - it just works!
• Full Quality Uploads - CameraSync doesn't compress or resize your photos & videos so they are uploaded in the full quality you took them in, no pixels left behind! It also keeps all of the EXIF metadata saved by your camera.
• Smart Syncing - CameraSync remembers what it has uploaded so if you delete a remote file you don't want anymore, it won't just sync it again.
• iPad Support - CameraSync can upload photos you've imported to your iPad using the iPad Camera Connection Kit, or photos taken on your iPad.
• Works with most third party photo taking or editing apps such as Hipstamatic and Camera+ - in fact it'll work with any app that saves pictures or videos to the Camera Roll.
CameraSync requires location services to be enabled on your device, and to be allowed access to location services. This is because photos taken with iOS devices store the location in which they were taken. CameraSync is a one way sync designed to sync photos & videos from your iOS device to various online services. SkyDrive currently only supports photos and videos under 100MB.
What's New in Version 1.5.5
Fixed an issue where Box users were sometimes asked to re-login repeatedly.
Awesome photo management tool
I use this app on all of the family iOS devices so that all of our photos are synced to DropBox. When they sync to our little home server they are moved into archive folders for safe keeping and easy access. The selective sync options and available services are awesome.
Like some others though, I'm having a few issues with the background syncing. It's inconsistent. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It would be really to have this fixed but even without that feature working perfectly, it's a great application. I don't have to worry about managing iPhoto libraries or doing exports to have an all exclusive photo archive anymore.
Works well except for background sync
Much better than dropbox app, allows syncing only new photos from now. Dont need to use icloud photostream anymore. Biggest advantage is to combine content frm multiple devices to a central location and then import into your photo mgmt tool.
Only issue is the background sync. Doesnt work consistently so i open up the app every day or two.
Works pretty well
I live rural - my Internet and cell phone service is pretty tenuous . It took a while to get all my photos synced into Box . A short learning curve about what to do every time the background synch gives up . Versatile app -I saw one other that I'd like to compare . I give it 31/2 stars .
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 23, 2013
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Homegrown Software Ltd
- © Homegrown Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.