By Darren Reely
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Time lapse photography made easy for novices, with features for advanced users.
** Exclusive ** : Multiple intervals per recording option.
Email feedback capability. Use it for suggestions, complaints, or just to say Hi. If you have used CameraTime often, please leave a review.
- Two precision sliders for capture interval, playback time, and record time.
- Multiple intervals per recording.
- Intervals down to 1/30th of a second.
- Multiple output frame rate choices; 29.97, 25, 24, 20, 15, 10.
- Multiple output resolution choices: 1080p, 720p, 480p.
- Supports locked white balance, exposure, and focus.
- Slow-motion capability.
- Records straight to video. No time consuming video construction from still frames.
- Optional HUD for easy viewing of information.
- Back and front camera support.
- Landscape and portrait video supported.
- Remembers previous recording parameters.
- Recording meta data. Viewable in QuickTime Info panel.
- Lock focus when used for driving video or in busy areas distracting to auto focus.
- Double tap to lock/unlock focus point.
- Single tap to lock/unlock exposure point.
- To avoid interruption, turn on Airplane mode in the iPhones settings.
- Lock the white balance where different light temperatures may interfere.
- Use a tripod or other means to firmly secure your device.
- For slow-mo, set the interval to once every frame (1 ff), set the output fps to less than 30.
- Turn down brightness via Settings.
What's New in Version 1.3
Bug Fix: Truncation of recording would sometimes occur.