For 25 years Camp Chef has elevated the outdoor cooking experience. We are continuing that tradition with the brand-new Camp Chef app. With instant access to a growing library of recipes, videos, and the Camp Chef Community, The Way to Cook Outdoors can go with you anywhere.
- RECIPES: With 6 different categories you will have enough recipes to try something new each week.
- REGULAR RECIPE UPDATES: New recipes delivered to your mobile device so you have something new to try with your Camp Chef gear.
- CAMP CHEF COMMUNITY: Share your favorite recipe, what you have cooked, and where you are cooking with the Community. Get inspired by other Camp Chef enthusiasts and what they are cooking. Share those inspirations with your friends and family.
- VIDEOS: Find the latest how-to and recipe videos, so you know exactly how to smoke those ribs or clean your Dutch oven. Learn more about Camp Chef products you have seen in the stores.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS: Check out the newest Camp Chef products before the general public gets a chance.
- SOCIAL: Get instant access to the Camp Chef Facebook and Instagram pages so you can join the conversation, get helpful tips, and see what we are up to at Camp Chef HQ.
Updated links to social platforms, shop, and recipes. Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app is useful and has the digital cook book on it but needs lots of improvements. I wish I could design it for them. Back button is slightly off and and hard to select cause the read is between the back bottom and account tab. Second when selecting a recipe you have to select the same thing recipe twice to get the recipe which you shouldn’t need to do. 3rd separation or categories recipes for quicker searches. Have a search bar for even fast finds. A helpful tool would be a favorite tab to save what we like or want to try so others don’t have to search 20+pages for one thing. The concept is awesome I see great potential just need tweaks if you’d like to see more users and more orders from it.
App needs work
The app is just the website so if you’re looking for recipes I would use the website. There is no back button at least for me. I’ll stick to using the normal website if I need anything
Back button does not work
The back button does not work. You go look at a recipe and you have to are start the app if you want to go back and look at another. Complete garbage. Does not work can’t press any button once you go into a recipe.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.