Camp & Hike Checklist
By Dan Senatro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Camp & Hike provides a easy to use checklist building process for managing your Hikes or Campouts. I know … I know… another checklist program! I think you may like this programs approach.
Most of our getting ready for a Camping or Hiking trip is a selection from some larger group of potential items, dependent on the kind and duration of our trip. In this program a trip list is created by picking from either Master Lists of all potential Camping items or Hiking items broken down into convenient grouped categories. Once these items are selected they can be transferred to an individual trip list with the simple touch of a button. Now you have a list of only items you need to accomplish. You can set Quantity, Weights, and Priority levels for any item. Repeat the cycle above to generate all your trip lists.
In this latest version you can set your destination data such as location, address, booking, etc and show a map of where you will be. You can also share your lists by emailing or Bluetooth transfer to their devices.
The program is easy to use and comes populated with numerous items to get you started. These items can easily be added, changed, re-arranged or deleted to fit your unique needs. You can even create your own checklists on your PC/Mac in a spreadsheet and then import into this app.
- Master Lists: Camping, Hiking, Personal List
- Trip Lists: Items picked from a Master List or created by you
- Personal Lists: First Aid, + Build your own checklist for any topic
- Easy to use with minimum learning required
- Master Lists pre-filled with numerous common items grouped into logical categories
- Record destination / booking information and then display your destination / current location on a map or satellite view
- Exchange checklists via Bluetooth or email / AirPrint in pdf format
- Use iTunes File Share to Import/ Export checklists to a Spreadsheet for editing
- Add, Delete, or Change items or groups from any of the lists
- Copy / Paste groups across & within checklists
- Add a Quantity, Priority or Weight (Lbs/Ounces or Kg/Grams) to any item
- Items can be moved around on a list or select alphabetic ordering
- Check mark of items once selected or items can disappear when checked
- Clear all check marks and/or priorities from any list
- Backup and Restore feature
Please don’t hesitate to send me suggestions for future versions.
NOTE: Maps show street addresses and NOT trails.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- fixed bug & added "Oops" on Personal Created lists
- more warning messages
I tried another freebee and it didn't work very well for a customizable list. I'll keep this one. I could even add a bucket list of places I'd lie to go. And once I get a list I can e-mail a copy to myself or others. I haven't opened the CSV attachment yet but I like that feature. Nice job, really lie it so far.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 20, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dan Senatro
- © Dan Senatro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.