Camp & Hike Checklist
By Dan Senatro
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Camp/Hike provides checklists to plan successful and safe trip outings. Master lists are used to select items for a specific outing. Use a Ultralight master for the UL experience. Also keeps info on key equipment.
The process is easy! Type the name for the Trip and select from one of three Master Lists (Camping, Hiking, Backpacking Ultralight) of all possible items to take, broken down into convenient categories. Now select the items to take and with the push of a button you now have a checklist of items for the trip! Check off items, as you get ready. You can even set quantities, weights (to 1/10 ounce) and priority levels. Repeat this cycle to generate unique future Trip checklists.
Set multiple destination data per trip such as location, address, booking, etc and show a map of where you will stay or a satellite view.
Share lists with friends and other devices. Use iCloud, Peer to Peer Exchange, AirDrop or email. Utilize iTunes Share File feature to move checklists back and forth from your computer to create/edit with spreadsheet programs.
The program comes populated with checklists and master lists broken down by groups and items to get you started. Checklists can be easily changed to fit your unique needs.
- Master Lists: Ultralight Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Personal List
- Trip Lists: Items picked from a Master List created by you
- Personal Lists: First Aid, + Build your own checklist for any topic
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Minimal learning required and Help Screens
- Record multiple destinations/booking information and then display on a map or satellite view
- Add, Delete, or Change lists and items/groups from any of the lists
- Copy/Paste groups across & within checklists
- Add a Quantity, Priority or Weight (Lb/Ounces or Kg/Grams) to any item
- Move checklists To/From your PC in .CSV format
- Backup & Restore plus sharing capabilities
As a team of one and retired your continued guidance on future versions is greatly appreciated!
Hope this app makes life a little easier!
- Maps show destination addresses and NOT trails.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- Restored ability to hide checked item
- Bug fix for Edit of item in iOS11
- Key Equipment Info
- Tab separation of Camp/Hike vs Ultralight
- iCloud exchange between devices
- iCloud check mark sync across devices
- Enhanced Peer to Peer device list exchanges
- Allows multiple destinations per Trip
- Enhanced & Simplified user interface
- Handles all devices screen sizes
- Keyword search in checklist
- Bug fixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 21, 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dan Senatro
- © Dan Senatro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.