Campaign Manager - A Presidential Election Simulation Game
By Kevin Bradford LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Will you help the Democrats stay in power for another 4 years or will you help the Republicans move into the White House? The fate of the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election is in your hands in this election simulation game!
Choose your candidate and navigate the tricky political landscape of the 2016 electoral college. Clinton, Sanders, and O'Malley are your choices for the Democratic ticket while the Republican's can choose from Trump, Bush, Rubio, or Cruz.
* Advanced election simulation model using real-world polling data, population demographics, and historical voting trends.
* Play historical campaigns dating back to 1992. Gore v Bush, McCain v Obama, Clinton v Dole, and many more!
* Launch television, radio, internet, and ground campaigns in any state you chose.
* Hire volunteers to make a lasting impact in those tough battleground states.
* Improve your campaign staff to gain national benefits and help set your focus for the national debate.
* Watch your money and be on the lookout for fundraisers so you can keep spending.
Please be sure to leave a review and tell your friends about this game. We're planning another update for the Spring featuring better 2016 polling data and candidates!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Added the 2016 presidential campaign and 7 primary candidates to choose from
- Added 6 historical campaigns to play, dating back to 1992
- Various graphical and interface improvements
Please be sure to leave us a review and we will update again in the Spring with better 2016 campaign data and candidates.
Okay game, good potential.
This game is great. You'll get money randomly from fundraising and spend it on each state on various campaign aspects attempting to win voters. Personally though I would like to see more features, especially some kind of feature to randomly have controversies occur, a feature for the three debates, and even more. Overall decent for $3 but just would like to see more.
Great but more important things
I LOVE this game it's amazing! You can go back to 1992. How about next update write the speeches like for example title of speech meaning of speech and write the full speech. It would be awesome how about also you can pick your time like another example Obama vs. McCain primary's or The finals like you play now. and you can have like republican democratic conventions thanks!
Cool but is optionless
I am only ten, but I am really into politics and want to become president. When I downloaded this I thought Wow it must have a lot of decisions. But it doesn't really give you much options. I agree with almost every recommendation for updates that have been posted, but overall it's a pretty decent game.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 09, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Bradford LLC
- © 2012 Kevin Bradford
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.