The Campbell Police Department is committed to building strong relationships with the community in order to improve public safety. In addition to our core service philosophy, we strive to find new and innovative ways to connect with our residents and businesses.
The Campbell Police Department is proud to present our first mobile application. The application is free to the public and gives you access to the latest news, photos, videos, events, alerts, and crime information, no matter where you are. In addition, the application allows two-way communications using Twitter and a special feature for submitting anonymous tips to the Department. Join us in working together to keep the City of Campbell a great place to live, work, and play.
The following features are included in the application:
• News: Read the latest news and press releases
• Videos: Watch videos from the Campbell Police Department YouTube Channel.
• Photos: Browse through photos of different events and activities that we are involved in and view the latest images of the City’s Most Wanted.
• Crime Maps: View crime maps of activities in your neighborhood or across the city. Explore the details behind the crimes.
• Submit a tip: Be the eyes and ears of the Campbell Police Department and help us by submitting anonymous tips to help fight crime. The application has the capability to let you anonymously chat with a member of our department and send photos.
• Alerts: Sign up for alerts that can be delivered to your cell phone or email.
• File a Report: Provides direct access to our online crime reporting system.
• Camera Registry: The Campbell Police Department is working with residents and businesses in Campbell to compile a list of privately owned surveillance cameras to enhance crime prevention. In the event of a crime, investigators will contact you to ascertain footage if suspect information is captured on your camera.
• Directory: Telephone numbers for contacting different divisions of the Campbell Police Department
• Year in Review: View our annual report that contains crime and traffic statistics, along with important events that have occurred throughout the year.
• Traffic Enforcement: Report traffic concerns.
• Nextdoor: Access your Nextdoor account and the Campbell Police Department’s posts.
• Twitter: Follow and communicate with the Campbell Police Department through a direct link to our Twitter account.
The Campbell Police Department will be adding features in the future so please select automatic updating when you download the application and stay tuned!
This application is powered by, and was developed in collaboration with http://gomobilepd.com
Updated Year in Review Report
Ratings and Reviews
It's nice to check from time to time and see live data.
Very resourceful for Campbell residents!
- City of Campbell
- 71.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MobilePD, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.