Campus Cruiser is USC's safe ride program which provides students, faculty, and staff safe and efficient transportation within our boundaries. Our program has over 150 student drivers and is one of the largest safe ride programs in the country! We provide over 1,000 safe rides nightly. Need to get to a student meeting or a lift to the library? Request a Campus Cruiser and we will get you there!
It's as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Set your start location, end location, and total number of riders for the request.
2. Get matched instantly to a friendly Campus Cruiser driver and track them coming your way in real-time on a map and get an estimated time of arrival. You will also get text confirmations when a driver is assigned to you and when the driver arrives at your pickup location.
3. Rate your ride and leave an optional feedback about your experience.
Hours of Operation:
• Fall Semester: 6:00 PM-2:45 AM
• Spring Semester: 5:00 PM-2:45 AM
• Summer Semester: 6:00 PM-12:45 AM
Don't forget our Campus Cruiser policies:
• Campus Cruiser is a supplement to the USC Bus system. Your call may be cancelled if your pick up or drop-off locations can't be reached by bus.
• Destinations to eating or drinking establishments or sporting events are prohibited. We do not pick up or drop-off at any commercial locations.
• Each customer can request a Campus Cruiser a maximum of four times per evening.
• There is a maximum of 6 riders allowed per request.
• Campus Cruisers will wait up to three minutes for you at your location.
Here are our Passenger Guidelines:
• All passengers must wear a seat belt at all times, and vehicles will not be filled past their intended capacity.
• Employees will not tolerate or accept rude, boisterous, or dangerous behavior from any person at any time. Inappropriate behavior will be immediately reported to DPS.
• Carrying an open or unsealed container of alcohol and/or illegal drugs is prohibited. Smoking is not allowed at any time.
• Each passenger is permitted to carry a maximum of two small pieces of luggage. Both these pieces of luggage must fit in to the closed trunk of the vehicle
Fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Please, fix the bug
The app, after the recent update, just cannot track the driver even when i already received the message saying the driver is coming. Also it randomly pops up the netwok error thing
PLEASE fix the app, PLEASE
App crashes every time I click off of it, wait times not available, car not shown on map. Assigned me to a driver but I guess never connected to the system. Please go back to the way it was a few versions ago.
Horrible lag and does not show all information
The app hangs a lot on iPhone and does not show the location of the car at all. Neither does it show the estimated pick up time.
- RideCell LLC
- 67.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.