This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CamSee is an app for ip cameras.
With this app you can remotely view and control your ip camera from your iPhone.
- View live video from your ip camera
- Fullscreen by rotating the device to landscape
- Swipe to show next camera
- Take screenshot and save it to your camerall roll
- Share screenshot via E-mail
- Auto detect the manufacturer of your device
- Control ip camera remotely
- Multiple camera support
*Please select the option "auto detect", if you can 't find it in above.
What's New in Version 1.3
some bug fix
I’ve been using this app for years now and it worked seamlessly until an update came to my IPhone. I know have 11.1 and the app doesn’t work anymore. This is for the developers. Are you working on a new release for 11.1 ios?
I don't understand what people are talking about with requiring WiFi. Perhaps it depends on resolution and frame rate of the sending server... I use it for a security camera, and at 5ish fps, it works great. My Raspberry Pi and webcam, along with Motion software and this app make a fantastic combo!
Works as described
If you're looking for an app to display your web camera instantaneously try this one. Works great.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ming xu
- © 2012 xuming.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CamSee Ext Package$0.99