Cancer Care, and Research News
By Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to the tablet edition of Paths of Progress magazine from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Paths of Progress covers breakthrough cancer research, news, and patient care stories from one of the country's top cancer centers.
What's New in Version 6.0
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- © 2017 Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.