At Cancer Expert Now, we believe that quickly adopting the latest data and treatment evidence into clinical practice is one of the most important factors in successful outcomes.
For oncologists around the world, Cancer Expert Now expands on the journal articles, conferences, and lectures you attend by providing a direct communication channel to. Leading academics and researchers so you can discuss the application of new data and treatment protocols to actual patient cases.
For patients, we help you understand your diagnosis and the available treatment options to the fullest. Talking to one of the Cancer Expert Now oncologists gives you the information you need to have meaningful conversations with your treating oncologists, and ultimately, to make confident treatment choices.
The Cancer Expert Now App supports functionality of our two services: Noetic Messenger and Noetic Live.
- Noetic Messenger™ is messaging platform designed for a fast exchange of education between our expert panel and oncologists or patients.
- Noetic Live™ is a televideo platform for in-depth educational sessions between our expert panel and oncologists or patients.
- Add cases
- Update medical history
- Submit Noetic Messenger questions
- Chat through Noetic Messenger
- Request a Noetic Live consultation
- Join a session
- Set a password
- Set a pin
- Update account details
Is this secure?
Data security is a high priority for us here at Cancer Expert Now. Our platform has end-to-end encryption and is HIPAA-compliant. Any health information you choose to provide in your account is safe and secure.
Who are the experts?
The cancer doctors who make up our expert panel are at the forefront of cancer treatment and research. Cancer Expert Now’s Medical Advisory Board, made up of prominent oncologists, investigates and vets any candidates for our expert panel. When working with Cancer Expert Now, you can be assured you will be speaking with a cancer doctor who has the respect of their peers in the medical community as a trusted, highly knowledgeable resource.
Minor bug fixes
- Cancer Expert Now, Inc.
- 40.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Cancer Expert Now, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.