Talk to others who can actually relate to you. Cancer Really Sucks! is a virtual support group with you everywhere you go. Fill out bio, get matched by hand to new friends who can relate to you.
Build friendships to receive real support.
We know you're tired of hearing, "Thinking of you" and "I'm sorry" from everyone. Get matched, by hand, to a small group of others just like you. Get to know one another and help each other when life sucks.
To get access to the app, you must have a Cancer Really Sucks! access card. An access card is a physical business card you must receive from one of the non-profit foundations we work with. Everyone in the app is a patient or family member of a patient. We're all here for each other when life sucks.
Made with care.
Cancer Really Sucks! is built and maintained by one person, Levi Bostian. Always open and transparent, contact Levi anytime in the app with your questions or ask for help.
* Be able to receive gifted memberships from non-profit organizations that work with Your Circle.
Various bug fixes.
- Curiosity IO, LLC
- 47.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Curiosity IO, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.