Candy Apple - Vector Graphic Design
By 128bit Technologies
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** ENDS TODAY - LAST CHANCE TO SAVE 50% ***
Tasty graphic design and illustration for any professional or beginner!
Candy Apple is a fun way to easily design creative artwork and illustrations, and quickly enhance photos and add effects like a pro. Take a bite and treat yourself to a full featured vector drawing application packed with professional tools and dynamic effects that will make every design a polished work of art.
• NEW! Added support for SVG format
• Full vector support
• Enhance pictures and add effects
• Draw illustrations and graphics
• Draw Rectangle, Oval, Round Rectangle, Round End Rectangle,
Line, Polygon, Path, Freehand, Ring, Speech Balloon, and Arc
• Use what you create royalty free
• Convert text to a shape or path
• Adjust freehand drawing to create smooth looking paths
• Vectorize images to turn any photo into an editable graphic
• Add strokes (regular, arrowed, rough, zig-zag)
• Add fills (solid, gradient, pattern, zig-zag, hatch)
• Add text on a path
• Add an image to text
• Create circular and wavy text
• Blend and mask effects
• Over 130 filters and effects
• Full layer support
• Boolean operation support to combine shapes
• Easily align multiple items on your canvas
• Rulers and guides make it easy to place items in the right location
• Snap to grid, snap to guides, or snap to other objects
• Zoom in or out to get every detail pixel perfect
• Export in fully editable vector PDF
• Import SVG graphics and edit their vector paths
• Export as an image (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF)
• Supports transparent backgrounds (PNG and GIF)
• Extensive help file explains Candy Apple's tools in detail
• And more!
What's New in Version 1.5
• NEW! Added Tutorials to the Help menu.
• NEW! Added Imperial Grid option in View menu.
• NEW! Added Metric Grid option in View menu.
• GET TO WORK FASTER! Now drawing on the canvas will automatically select Fill or Stroke in the Edit Inspector to quickly make adjustments.
• Fixed a bug in the Drawing Size & Grid window that would revert new width and height values if you tabbed between fields.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 128bit Technologies LLC
- © 128bit Technologies LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor