The newest game from the Candy Crush Franchise! With updated graphics, fun new game modes and a host of friends to help you blast through hundreds of levels!
Your Candy Crush Friends have been scattered throughout the Candy Kingdom - Join this match 3 puzzle game to find them! This friendly bunch have their own unique powers to help you to create sweet candy combinations and blastthrough blockers!
Switch and match candies to unlock rewards, friends, and sweet collectable outfits! The more candies you collect the greater your power on the game board!
This fun new Candy game is filled with delicious treats - cookies, jam, chocolate and more! Your favourite game modes, but sweeter than ever!
Candy Crush Friends Saga features:
• Hundreds of levels to play – collect your favorite friends along the way!
• Your Candy friends are your allies – they are ready to help you blast through levels!
• Watch Yeti and his friends dance when you win levels!
• Fun new game modes; dunk the cookie in the chocolate & free the octopuses and the mammoths!
• Keep your friends in a sticker book and change their outfits!
• Explore sweet new worlds in 3D!
• Easy to play but challenging to master!
• Play whenever, online and offline. Easily sync the game between devices and access full game features when connected to the internet.
• Take on this epic saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
If you need help and support, you will find helpful and extensive FAQs in our in-game Help Center, click the ? to launch it.
Share opinions and have sweet discussions with other members of the Candy Crush Friends Saga community. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/
Visit www.candycrushfriendssaga.com and discover delicious game guides and tasty blogs to satisfy your candy cravings.
Candy Crush Friends Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment with real money. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga, where you'll match Candies and collect costumes with all your favorite characters from the Candy Kingdom!
- The game is now available WORLDWIDE and supports 23 languages!
- New collectible character costumes have been added: Tiffi the Dragon, Yeti the Cow, and Odus the Adventurer!
Ratings and Reviews
Great so far!
This game is lots of fun. A cross between the original CC and CCSoda. A fun twist though: In the various modes of gameplay familiar CC characters help you throughout each level vs receiving a single booster to help beforehand. You get 2-3 characters to choose from before that round and each has a special power or talent they can help you with. You will also save up special points (instead of boosters) so you can dress the characters up in extra costumes. (Meh, not my cup of tea but I can see it being fun with the younger crowd.) However, these costumes do not seem to give additional powers or talents, they are just for fun I believe.
So far the levels are challenging at times but not frustratingly so. I’m right around the 100 level mark so that may change. Hope not cause I’m really enjoying it. Feels more laid back than previous CC games. All in all lots of fun. I recommend it to all CC lovers, as well as those previous CC lovers that fell away due to frustration or boredom. I think they’ll be in for a sweet surprise.
I must say I am rather disappointed with the new Candy Crush Friends Saga. I was super excited about the new game! However, I like a game that will give me a little challenge. This game is easy. Too easy. I recommend getting Candy Crush Saga. If you like a challenge. The game itself is pretty cool. For me it’s the levels, they’re just to easy. If you don’t want a challenge, than this game is probably just right for you.
After I tried the game again...
Oh my goodness! I was so wrong. I only played the first few levels, and based my previous review on that. I was then told that if I go till level 35- 40 it gets better. I find it has so many cool things to it. There are cookies that you have to get to the bottom of the screen, hearts you have to get into a box, and so many more things that even I haven’t discovered. I definitely suggest this game. You just have to get into it.
GIMME YOUR MONEY!
Unlike the other Candy Crush games, this one does not allow you to earn gold bars through game play. Let me rephrase: you “earn” the bars, just like in the other CC games, but in this one these bars go into a Piggy Bank. Every time your Piggy Bank is full (30 bars), the game tells you that you must empty your Piggy for $3.99 or else you won’t be able to accumulate more bars. Translation: you have to buy the gold bars, one way or another. Your $$ will go super fast if you do this. A mere five levels of 3-star play will put you at 30 bars! That’s crazy! There’s also no retry button the first time you fail to complete a level, which is annoying. No site map either, which could become a problem as you advance to higher levels but want to revisit previous ones to fulfill challenge requirements. Lastly, the animated characters waste too much time, too, performing their antics and taking time away from actual game play. Kids probably like it, but for those who prefer not to see these animations, a SKIP button would be much appreciated.
- King.com Limited
- 214.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©King.com Limited 2018. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy Bank $3.99
- S Gold Bars Package $2.99
- Starter Bundle $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.