Candy Crush Saga
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Candy Crush Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Soda Saga
& Farm Heroes Saga!
Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee on their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Travel through magical lands, visiting wondrous places and meeting deliciously kooky characters! Switch and match your way through hundreds of fun levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. The sweetest game just keeps getting sweeter!
Take on this deliciously sweet Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the top score!
Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some optional
in-game items will require payment.
You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Candy Crush Saga features:
● Tasty ways to play: Target Score, Timed Levels, Drop Down Mode and Order Mode
● Collect sugar drops to progress along the Sugar Track for super sweet surprises!
● Spin the Daily Booster Wheel for a delicious prize
● Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters
● Tasty Candies, wrapped and striped Special Candies, Color Bombs and various other magical boosters to help with challenging levels
● Hundreds of the best levels in the Candy Kingdom with more added every 2 weeks for your entertainment
● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
● It's easy to sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Visit https://care.king.com/ if you need help!
Follow us to get news and updates;
Have fun playing Candy Crush Saga!
Minimum iOS version recommended: 5.1.1
What's New in Version 1.111.0
We hope you’re having fun playing Candy Crush Saga! We update the game every week so don't forget to download the latest version to get all the sweet new features and levels!
New to the game? Don’t be shy, join the fun!
Coming back after a break? About time!
Awesome improvements :)
The game really got better!
I appreciate the new ways to get boosters which compensates for the option of paying. You can actually progress without spending depending on how addicted you are lol
On the flip side... over 2000 levels? It gets repetitive and it seems never ending. Besides, there’s candy crush soda AND jelly!!!
Would be nice to actually COMPLETE the game. It seems impossible to achieve and can get discouraging ( like those hundreds of world with those annoying time bombs).
But it’s much better than before overall!
Suggestion: the possibility to play without internet connection and actually be able to collect our bonuses?
(My first review): It's really an awesome game! But really a bummer to have to pay for everything! I think the delay to get new lives is ok. Not a big deal.
But PLEASE GIVE US MORE MOVES! The levels get harder and no one wants to keep playing a game in which you feel you can't win. Many times I'm one lil block away from passing a level and have to start over because I have no money to spend on moves.
If not more moves. At least allow us to have 1 of each boost each time we start a new level! Just do something so we can keep playing please 😭🙏
What Can I Say Except "Divine"!
This game is a great time passer and a good way to relax and escape the tough times in life. I also like that I get to use my brain and really think about what my next move will be and how I am going to achieve it. I used to think that this game was overrated. A couple years ago I actually tried it out, but I was 10, so I couldn't exactly find out how to get past level 70 or somewhere around that. But after I kept on seeing the ads for the other rip offs of it like Toy Blast and Toon Blast, I decided to give it a go. I found out that it really if fun. I'm currently on level 120 after a week, and I don't know when I'll stop. This is a great game for stress relief, and I strongly recommend you to try it out.
Overall fun game
I used to play candy crush until I reached a level I just could NOT pass. I lost interest and here I am a few years later back at it again. Can’t escape candy crush temptation! I love the little challenges within the game. The only negative I have to saw about this game... I strongly believe you “play the hand you were dealt”. Some levels I almost win without touching a single candy other levels I feel like the candies coming down are totally against me... oh well, back to Candy Crush!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 1.111.0
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: King.com Limited
- © King.com Limited 2011-2016. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extra Moves$0.99
- Extra Lives$0.99
- 10x Gold Bars package$0.99
- Extra Moves$0.99
- Extra Moves$0.99
- Lollipop Hammer$1.99
- 50x Gold Bars package$4.99
- Extra Moves$1.99
- 15x Gold Bars Package$1.99
- Color Bomb$0.99