Explore music with candyBox piano!
Here's a cute app in our candyBox series - “making learning fun!”’. Children & adults can discover something new about music, colours, melodies & rhythm.
In candyBox piano you can choose a melody to follow or simply play your own. The built-in metronome shows the beat of the melody; you can speed it up, slow it down, pause it even, to follow the notes played. Our special candyBox colours show octaves & notes, helps you find the same notes again. Our app helps develop memory & sense of rhythm, it’s a great way to learn & practise melodies, expand your creativity.
Like our other candyBox apps, we kept it so simple, there are no instructions; figuring out how to use it is part of the fun. But just in case, we have a few tips on our website: www.myCandyBox.com.
- free! No advertising, no in-app purchases, no data collection!
- friendly & intuitive design
- our special candyBox colours
- clear sound
- plays notes up to 4 octaves
- built-in popular melodies, like Jingle Bells,Twinkle Twinkle, Greensleeves, Swan Lake & many others
- uses metronome (slow-medium-quick-fast speed, 2-3-4 beats)
- indicates the note names (A, A#, B, C, C# etc)
What You Can Learn
- popular melodies
- names of the notes
- relationship between tones, semitones, notes & octaves
- counting by 2, 3, 4 beats
Our candyBox team believes that this new candyBox piano update will satisfy your user needs.
candyBox piano 3.0 has modernised control panel:
— new language menu
— functional buttons for keyboard-design & color-style
— note-names indicator
— separate button for metronome if you like to listen to the bit
— player-menu button
— instrument button (marimba, xylophone, alien piano!!!, etc.)
Hope you like it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.