Support your therapy with CANKADO, the digital patient diary
- Web based
- Digital management of therapies
- Assessment of “patient reported outcomes
- Connecting physicians and patients
- Provides treatment-relevant information in real time
- Study support
CANKADO is a web-based application for digital therapy management and the
electronic assessment of patient reported outcomes (ePRO) in oncology. CANKADO
connects the physician and the patient, thus establishing a low-barrier
communication of treatment-relevant information in the process of therapy.
The CANKADO Terminal App is an application for the electronic recording of Patient
Reported Outcomes (PRO). Within the framework of studies, the CANCADO terminal
app records the trial data required by the trial protocol.
Assessment Reminder, Extensions with Wiki, Profile Details, Treatment Details with Wiki
- CANKADO Service UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 8.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2018 CANKADO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.