The official 2018 Cannes Lions app is the definitive guide to over five days of talks, workshops, networking events, classes and awards shows for people in the branded communications, marketing, design, tech, media and entertainment industries.
* New for 2018, chat and Network with 1000s of like-minded delegates!
* Use the home tab to help find great content and speakers
* View the full Festival programme
* Create your own personalised schedule to view later
* AR Experiences brought to you by our friends at Unity.
We are hard at work making your festival app even better. Got feedback? Drop us a line at email@example.com
- Be the first to tap into AR Fun made with Unity!
- Augment your reality - explore vintage postcards, step into your own virtual yacht, or score that winning goal
- Wifi recommended
Ratings and Reviews
Remove unnecessary effects
The app is ok but the "smooth" swiping effect on the daily planner is driving me nuts. It delays my finger's actions and looks buggy when you swipe back up and down.
Also the daily planner loses your queue on the page after a while, which makes planning ahead frustrating: it automatically goes back to the day you're on when you're trying to see what's going on the next day.
My baby-sitter app :)
It was my first time at the festival and the app was the main tool for me to organise and plan my whole week. It was incredibly helpful, worked perfectly, never crashed, always updated. I loved it.
Severley lacking a key element
Tons of events throughout the week only let people with certain types of passes, and this app does not give that information. Countless times I've shown up to see speakers only to be told I couldn't get in because of a student pass, or a young lions, or whatever. That renders this app completely useless
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.