By GangoGames LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Oh holy god, this is so good... So much win here." Kotaku - Mike Fahey
Featured under "New & Noteworthy" & "What's Hot" in the US App Store.
Two opposing castles on one battlefield. Destroy each other with a comically large cannon, armed units and an armada of spells!
See the destruction on each castle in real time and strategize your cannon shots by using the right artillery, watching the constantly shifting wind and aiming for the essential parts of your enemies castle! Up the ante by rushing towards your enemies with strategically summoned armed units and react to the enemies actions with defensive maneuvers and spells!
CANNON CRASHA FEATURES:
- 40 Campaign levels in 4 unique worlds.
- Interactive comics & witty dialogues throughout the campaign.
- 3 extra game modes: Free play, Survival & Goal Hunt that add lots of content.
- 2 stores, a vanity store for visual skins & an item store for consumable items.
- Achievements that unlock rewards & competitive leaderboards.
- Custom soundtrack, featuring a unique mix of chiptune & orchestral music.
- Detailed pixel art with lots of colors, charm & easter eggs.
- 20+ hours of content filled with unlockables and secrets, can you find them all?
- iPad only: Local Multiplayer, play with your friends on one device.
More raving reviews:
"...it’s obvious the team at Gangogames & Fabraz are going all-out to make this one a big value." IGN - Justin Davis
"...Cannon Crasha is a great addition to any iPad game library and a must-have for fans of games like Angry Birds." TUAW - Mike Wehner
"..Cannon Crasha has enough to keep you entertained for a long time." IGM - Christian Leed
"So to sum up, Cannon Crasha has cannons, castles, depth, sharing, a sense of humor, and probably a few surprises on top of all that." GameZebo - Nick Tylwalk
DISCLAIMER: Compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, 5 & above. Compatible with iPad 1, 2, 3, Mini and above. Compatible with iPod 4, 5 & above.
We DO NOT SUPPORT iPhone 3GS or iPod 3rd Gen and below.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Fixed Audio issues
- iOS7 improvements
Fun for 5 minutes
Lack of depth or variety makes for a painfully redundant gaming experience. Like I said in the title, it's kind of amusing for 5 minutes. But nothing else happens. The gameplay doesn't develop enough to keep me interested. By the end of the tutorial, you will have seen almost everything you will ever see in Canon Crasha.
Fun, Tons of Nintendo Love, strategy abound
Simple enough to easily control and learn, with enough items to develo a variety of winning efforts. Tons of classic Nintendo references. A tightly made, fun game.
The game could have potential, but I wasn't motivated enough to progress past the third level to see if the game got any better.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 45.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: GangoGames GmbH
- © GangoGames LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mine of Dragoons$4.99
- Bag of Dragoons$0.99
- Bag of Gems$0.99
- Chest of Dragoons$2.99
- Mine of Gems$4.99
- Chest of Gems$2.99
- Tax Wizard$3.99