By GangoGames LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"Oh holy god, this is so good... So much win here." Kotaku - Mike Fahey
Featured under "New & Noteworthy" & "What's Hot" in the US App Store.
Two opposing castles on one battlefield. Destroy each other with a comically large cannon, armed units and an armada of spells!
See the destruction on each castle in real time and strategize your cannon shots by using the right artillery, watching the constantly shifting wind and aiming for the essential parts of your enemies castle! Up the ante by rushing towards your enemies with strategically summoned armed units and react to the enemies actions with defensive maneuvers and spells!
CANNON CRASHA FEATURES:
- 40 Campaign levels in 4 unique worlds.
- Interactive comics & witty dialogues throughout the campaign.
- 3 extra game modes: Free play, Survival & Goal Hunt that add lots of content.
- 2 stores, a vanity store for visual skins & an item store for consumable items.
- Achievements that unlock rewards & competitive leaderboards.
- Custom soundtrack, featuring a unique mix of chiptune & orchestral music.
- Detailed pixel art with lots of colors, charm & easter eggs.
- 20+ hours of content filled with unlockables and secrets, can you find them all?
- Local Multiplayer, play with your friends on one screen.
More raving reviews:
"...it’s obvious the team at Gangogames & Fabraz are going all-out to make this one a big value." IGN - Justin Davis
"...Cannon Crasha is a great addition to any iPad game library and a must-have for fans of games like Angry Birds." TUAW - Mike Wehner
"..Cannon Crasha has enough to keep you entertained for a long time." IGM - Christian Leed
"So to sum up, Cannon Crasha has cannons, castles, depth, sharing, a sense of humor, and probably a few surprises on top of all that." GameZebo - Nick Tylwalk
Physics Cannon Meets Nostalgic Hilarity!
Yea, you can aim your comically oversized cannon, gauge the wind, buy weapons, hire mercenaries, and send the other castle into pixelated oblivion but the cool w-Hip on top is the narration and sheer amount of old school game references. It’s got a campaign mode, two player (same screen) mode, and special challenge modes.
While the story is completable the game is not very stable in 10.10 As these other reviews have noted there are a few levels that aren’t quite happy yet. Two player mode is fairly crashy as well. When it’s running the game is way fun but If hanging code really bothers you save your twelve quarters.
Crashing problems? I’ve never seen anything related to this game on my machine except for the app’s icon and crash logs, I can’t even get it to launch.
I’ve written and forwarded crash logs to seller multiple times, with no response at all from them. I was hoping for a fix but I have been waiting since this first went up on the MAS. Going to finally ask for my money back. Very disappointing.
Game does Quit in level 3
Be careful until there is a patch