By Cannonball Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cannonball automatically organizes your inbox
- Automatically separates subscription emails from important ones, and allows customization between the 2 groups with a simple drag and drop with a finger
- Instantly unsubscribe you from subscriptions!
- Enjoy conversations in a messaging style interface
- Download older email from a contact with a simple tap
- Connects to multiple accounts. Enjoy all of them in a slick unified inbox or one at a time
Cannonball currently supports Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud and Outlook.com, AOL, Office 365 and other IMAP Accounts
• A highly visual presentation of the inbox that separates important emails (e.g. emails from friends and family and transactions) from subscription emails (e.g. daily deals and newsletters)
• Subscription emails are grouped by sender for easier browsing, bulk deleting and blocking
• Automatically marks subscription emails as read
• Simple drag and drop customization that learns a user’s organizational preferences
• Search shortcuts to easily look up finances, purchases and travel emails
• New message notifications only for important messages
• Email messages downloaded directly to your phone (versus in the cloud) for privacy and security
What's New in Version 2.1.7
Versatile mail application
I've tried all the official email application (gmail, yahoo, outlook) and this one is my favorite. It gives all the functionality of a regular email and and adds a layer of extra features that now I can't live without. It separates personal emails from subscription based ones and it's easy to change which you get notifications for. As an overly optimistic newsletter subscribers I love the swipe based unsubscribe feature. It also offers a messenger-like quick reply screen that make responding to emails fast and fun. The news feed is a nice touch and, while it isn't my primary news source, it's nice to be able check out stories quickly while sending emails. I am pretty take with this and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new mail application.
Best email app
I've tried many of the various email applications. I can honestly say that Cannonball, by far, is the best. My multiple email accounts were completely out of control, with a total of over 20,000 combined unread emails.
With this app, as simply as signing in, then swiping - for only s few short moments, my emails were organized. It keeps all of my important, personal emails front and center, with my subscription, mailing lists and blog updates along the top, grouped by sender, t o review when I have the time. I can delete all from a sender in one swipe, and unsubscribe from lists right from the app .
I hope someday they will develop a desktop version, but for now- this is great!!
My cellphone carrier rep told me to get rid of old texts emails etc in order to preserve battery life and make my phone operate better. I had over 1,000 old emails in one account that took forever to delete, with this app, I have deleted nearly all of them within just 15 minutes. It's also allowing me to clean up my account by I unsubscribing to things I didn't even know I had subscriptions for. I absolutely love this app. It's beautifully designed and very very user friendly. I also love being able to add multiple email accounts and having everything all in one place. Designers definitely got this one right! Thanks!