By YUDU Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing our NEW CANOEROOTS iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch app, which delivers the very best canoeing and camping stories and photography of CANOEROOTS magazine’s print edition, plus exclusive digital extras like videos, photo galleries, and digital enhancements like links to other articles and more information. Download the free Canoeroots Magazine app then follow the prompts to buy the latest issue, back issues or subscribe for the next 4 or 8 issues. You can also view the entire Spring 2011 issue of CANOEROOTS Magazine for FREE.
CANOEROOTS, is the world’s best canoeing and camping magazine, published in the heart of canoe country and celebrating the tradition and heritage of canoeing with the adventure and soul of today’s canoeists. Our buyer’s guide is the number-one for new canoes, let us help you plan your next canoe trip and you can trust our news, techniques, gear and tips. And now you can get CANOEROOTS Magazine on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
• Read the world’s best canoeing and camping magazine anywhere.
• Enjoy a FREE issue of CANOEROOTS Spring 2011.
• Get everything in the print editions plus: Digital extras like videos, photo galleries, audio interviews and links.
• Buy new and back issues through this app using your Apple iTunes account; no need to manage a new account.
• Subscribe for 12 or 24 months with push notification alerting you when a new issue is posted.
• Browse the My Editions screen to view all available issues (we’re working on getting 24 back issues in the app, as far back as 2002), view your downloaded issues, and to download new issues.
• Tap to open an issue, flip through pages with a swipe, tap to zoom for fun and easy reading.
• Enjoy the new Navigation Scrolling Bar allowing you to quickly find your favorite part of each issue.
• Read anywhere, anytime. You don’t need to have an Internet connection once you’ve downloaded an issue.
• Our new in-app browsing allows you to follow links for more information right inside the Rapid Magazine app.
• Tap the video icon to watch videos in each edition. Swipe through the videos view, and tap to play them. Rotate to your preference. Tap for full screening viewing.
• You own the editions, they live on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Never lose an issue again.
• Built-in help feature, but our app is so simple we don’t think you’ll need it.
About Rapid Media:
For 14 years, Rapid Media's leading paddling and kayak fishing magazines have made it one of the most recognized paddlesports media brands in the world. RAPID, ADVENTURE KAYAK, CANOEROOTS and KAYAK ANGLER magazines breed excitement and incite passion in both new and committed paddlers and anglers—and we were the first in iTunes. Read them all on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch anywhere in the world. Search by magazine name in the App Store today!
CANOEROOTS – 1-Year Subscription $9.99
Buy individual editions for $2.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 15.1
iOS 10 compatibility
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 15.1
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: YUDU Ltd
- © YUDU Ltd 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CANOEROOTS One Year Subscription$9.99
- Canoeroots Summer 11$0.99
- Special Box Set 2012$4.99
- Spring 2014$2.99
- Spring 2013$2.99
- Summer/Fall 2014$2.99
- Early Summer 2015$2.99
- Early Summer 2013$2.99
- CANOEROOTS Spring 12 $2.99
- Special Box Set 2011$4.99