Want to Shoot Video like a pro with your Canon EOS 70D? The answer will now be in your pocket or on your iPad.
With mobile Camera Guides from QuickPro, you'll never have to miss the shot of your life again. Whether it’s that birthday surprise, graduation ceremony, or your daughters' wedding day, the ability to take a photo like a Pro is within reach.
Now you have ready to go instruction of all Canon 70D camera functions where you need it and when you need it. Really want to capture the Coliseum and Pantheon on your trip to Rome? Take along your iPhone or iPad and, while you're on the plane, enjoy a Pro training session with a QuickPro Camera Guide specialist. Includes a 20% discount off the purchase of our many QuickPro Camera Guide Series available at quickprocameraguides.com
This tutorial provides:
- Instructional video on all aspects of shooting video with the Canon EOS 70D camera.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Online customer support.
QuickPro Camera Guides - Your Canon 70D Camera, Made Simple.
- Detailed menu for easy navigation and advanced subject search for specific topics
- Professionally produced and hosted
- Step by step instructions
- Easy to understand
- Learn at your own pace anywhere you choose
- Introduction: Shooting Video EOS 70D
- Quick Start
- Basic Movie Recording & Playback
- Editing Movies
- Movie Shooting Menus
- Movie Recording Settings
- Movie Frame Size
- Movie Frame Rate
- Compression Method
- Exposure Compensation
- Manual Focus
- Controlling Color
- White Balance
- Picture Styles
- Auto Light Optimizer
- Movie Shooting Menu & Display
- Movie Shooting Display Settings
- Recording Audio
- Microphone Settings
- Adjusting Microphone Sensitivity
- Using an External Microphone
- Using Canon Lenses
- Lens Apertures & Focal Lengths
This product is not sponsored by Canon, Corp. or its subsidiaries. Canon Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Canon, Corp.
Improved chapter point functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
Good guide for beginner. Expensive though.
Very good guide for a beginner. Especially if you're unfamiliar with terms like shutter speed, Aperture, etc, and what they mean/do. They did an excellent job of explaining these in a clear and concise manner. They also did a good job navigating you around the camera to get what and where you want. .. Again, for a beginner.. Very good.
Buuut, my only small gripe was the price. $30 was a little steep.. I think half of that would have been a better value.
Basically a video guide
This is a good video guide for a beginner...should cost less...that's my only gripe...the cost...too much.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.