Canon Digital Photo Professional Express (Canon DPP Express) is an app for processing RAW images (.CR3) taken with Canon cameras.
- Adjust RAW images freely.
- Quickly and easily adjust RAW images anywhere, any time.
- Save multiple adjustment patterns and compare the results on a single RAW image.
- Use the change history function to readjust images until you achieve the perfect result.
- Save adjusted images to your Camera Roll in JPEG format.
* Not compatible with .CR2, .CRW or video file formats.
Via Camera Connect (RAW(CR3), JPEG)
From your Camera Roll (JPEG)
* Image data is saved in the app.
[Compatible Camera Models]
EOS RP, EOS R, EOS M50, PowerShot SX70 HS
iPad Pro / iPad Air 2 / iPad (5th generation or newer) / iPad mini 4
* iPads with 2 GB of RAM or more, and iOS 11 / 12.
iOS 11.4 / 12.1
- If you uninstall the app, all image data imported from your camera will be erased.
- If application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the application.
- Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
- Added support for new Canon cameras
- Improvement of the user interface
Ratings and Reviews
Really disappointing output...
Overlooking the fact this app does not support CR2 raws (I have an EOS R), the image quality that you get from processing CR3 RAW files in the app is pretty ugly. Equally as disappointing is how slow it functions. Granted, I’m “only” using a first generation iPad pro 12.9”, but every other RAW editor on this device flys.
It might be worth keeping around when I need to get a RAW file off my EOS R wirelessly, but on top of the dog performance and crap output, you can’t even export RAW files to use in another app.
I get starting with CR3 for EOS R cameras for marketing splash, but that was months ago. Either update the app to include 99% of you camera base that uses CR2 or give me a firmware update so my camera (and those of the last 3-5 years) can create the newer CR3 RAW image files.
I really like that Canon created this app. And I’d like to use it. But I follow Canon’s advice and shoot in RAW, and use DPP. And I can iPad, no PC, on travel. So this app would be great... if only
CANON: PLEASE ADD CR2 SUPPORT
Please stop being stingy. I will eventually upgrade to the newest stuff but just give your old(er) cameras some love.
- Canon Inc.
- 71.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright CANON INC. 2018 All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.