Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility
By Canon Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility is a free application that allows iPad users to print to Canon imagePROGRAF large format inkjet printers.
You can print PDF/JPEG/PNG data from iPADs via wireless connectivity.*1
- Easy to choose print quality
- Ability to choose number of copies (from 1-10)
- Enlargement/Reduction to the output size is possible
- Choose print orientation (Portrait/Landscape) *2
- Color / Monochrome setting
How to use
- Use "Open In" from iPAD aplication to Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility.
(An image data format, JPEG and PNG can be selected even in this application)
- From Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility, choose a printer and easily start printing.
*1: In order to access the imagePROGRAF devices, the printers must be connected to a network that is in the same network as the wireless network.
*2: If the size of the PDF data exceeds that of the paper size set at the printer, the image will not be printed correctly.
Canon imagePROGRAF Large Format Inkjet Printers:
Supported tablet devices
Apple iPAD Devices running iOS 6.1 or later (iPad2 & later, iPad mini included)
- The imagePROGRAF printer will use HP-GL/2 settings which are stored in the printer at the time of print submission from the Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility App
- Media types & paper sizes depend on individual printer model specifications
What's New in Version 1.1.0
-Support image file formats. (JPEG/PNG)
-Support enlargement/ Reduction to the output size.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Canon Inc.
- © Canon Inc 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.