Cantonese Chinese Fridge
By Kenneth Robinson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Cantonese Chinese Fridge is the free Cantonese version of our Dim Sum matching puzzle game! Kids can learn Cantonese Chinese effortlessly with our fun and captivating Cantonese Chinese game, which uses visual and audio interactions to teach basic Cantonese words – perfect for learning and reinforcing vocabulary. Cantonese Chinese Fridge features:
- Several game modes covering Simplified Chinese characters, Traditional Chinese characters, and Cantonese phonetic spellings
- Cute animated graphics keep kids interested and engaged
- Engrains vocabulary into kids' memory with repetition of sounds for Cantonese Chinese words whenever the player correctly matches word pieces
- Top Scores screen shows how much time the child has spent playing and how well they've learned word pairs
- Starts simple with just a few dim sum vocabulary words, then players unlock more and more dim sum dishes as they progress through levels for more challenging and rewarding game play
- No ads, no in-app purchases, 100% kid friendly free app
- Designed for children, but fun and entertaining for students of all ages!
Follow our website and Facebook page for future game releases with additional new vocabulary sets.
We're dedicated to making our app as good as possible and welcome you to submit feedback through our website. We also regularly work with teachers to improve our game app, so you can expect regular improvements.
I like the play, but the app crashes and the link to app support doesn't work on my iPad.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: Oct 18, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kenneth Robinson
- © 2013 Ken Shen Robinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.