Canva - Graphic Design & Photo Editing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create beautiful designs and professional graphics with Canva. Edit photos, add text, elements, stickers, borders, frames and more. Get started in seconds with more than hundreds of professional templates and tweak them to suit your need.
Use your own photos or choose from more than one million layouts, stock photographs and illustrations. Search for the best fonts, photo filters, graphics, stickers and shapes, then use Canva’s simple drag and drop tool to create a design. Share your design directly to your favourite social media app, via email, text messaging apps or export to your camera roll.
Choose from hundreds of professionally designed layouts for
- Social Media & post maker – for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Social Media Banners – Facebook cover, Twitter Header, YouTube Art
- Snapchat Geofilter templates
- Blog & Website Posts – Inspirational, Travel, Food, Music
- Cards – Birthday, Thank you, Party, Wedding, Engagement, Love greetings
- Invitations – Birthday, Party, Wedding, Engagement, Christmas, Baby Shower
- Photo Collages – Birthday, Love, Family, Music
- Posters – Sale, Events, Clubs, Party, Inspirational, Music
- Flyers – Events, Clubs, Band, Real Estate, Business
- Presentations – Sales, Business, Education
- Business cards – Photographic, Modern, Minimalist
- Logos – for your Event, Business, Team
- Album & CD covers – Playlist, Podcast, Music Mix, Singles
- Kindle covers & Book covers – Romance, Thriller, Non-Fiction
and much more being added every week !!!
ADD TEXT ON PHOTOS
Convey your message by adding text or captions to your designs. Choose from over a 100 fonts to suit your style, tone and voice. Adjust the font size, colour, line height, line spacing, alignment, position and rotation of your words to get your design picture-perfect.
ONE MILLION IMAGES
Choose from our library of more than 1 million premium images or design with hundreds of free elements and fonts. Use images from your Camera roll in your designs, or take photos on the go.
Take your photos to the next level with Canva’s stunningly simple photo editor. Present a consistent look and feel on social media and in your marketing materials. You can edit your photos using preset filters or get advanced with photo editing tools like brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, blur, x-process and vignette. With more than six quadrillion options, you’ll never be stuck for choice.
SHARE AND PUBLISH
Share directly to your favourite social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google +
Or, save your design to your Camera Roll and share via email, text, messaging apps and more.
GET IN TOUCH
Got questions or comments? Get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We're here to help!
What's New in Version 2.3.4
The true test of an app is in its adaptability. So if Canva existed in Westeros, #WhatWouldWesterosiansDo?
- “Missing/Reward” poster for Gendry, bless his ever-rowing soul
- Instagram post for Jon to announce that White Walkers are r e a l and marching south to end us all
- Album cover for that dude in the forest who looked like Ed Sheeran
Fantasies aside, in this update we’ve squashed a few bugs and patched up things that needed patching! Expect a faster and smoother experience when working with lots o’ pages on both iPhone and iPad.
We thank you for keeping faith with Canva. Share your designs on social with #canvalove — and may you have good fortune in all your creative pursuits!
Pretty cool but final rendered output is not WYSIWYG
Cool set of easy mobile design tools and design libraries. However, so far, almost every design that I've created on iOS does not match what gets rendered/downloaded. Items, and especially text, render in different size/placement/location than on the original design. This is true both for PDF and raster images.
I have tried working with Canva support in the past. They invariably request access to the design, move elements around and then say "problem solved". Their "fix" has been just to move elements using their best guess of where they think I wanted them (they're usually pretty close), so that the design document now looks misaligned but the final render is closer to my intent.
Problem is, it's still not WYSIWYG. My design doc now has elements shifted up, down or otherwise to compensate for their eventual movement during render, making it near impossible to make changes without re-engaging support.
This has been going on for a few years now, no real fix found. I only use Canva for iOS, and imagine that it must work better on the desktop platform.
I use this almost daily to make promotional Instagram posts for my Etsy. I even made my banners and icons for both my shop and my shop's FB page and they look so much better and much more professional! So convenient and simple to use! My absolute favorite app.
Super helpful for design
I maintain my website and social media profiles using Canva. From time to time it is temperamental, and the sharing function is not always working which makes it challenging to work with teams.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Canva Pty Ltd
- © Canva
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Canva Credit$1.99
- Canva Credit 5 Pack$5.99
- Canva Credit 2 Pack$2.99
- Canva Credit 10 Pack$10.99
- Canva Credit 20 Pack$21.99
- Canva Credit 3 Pack$3.99
- Canva Credit 50 Pack$54.99
- Canva Credit 100 Pack$99.99