Canva - Graphic Design & Photo Editing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create beautiful designs and professional graphics with Canva. Edit photos, add text, elements, stickers, borders, frames and more. Get started in seconds with more than hundreds of professional templates and tweak them to suit your need.
Use your own photos or choose from more than one million layouts, stock photographs and illustrations. Search for the best fonts, photo filters, graphics, stickers and shapes, then use Canva’s simple drag and drop tool to create a design. Share your design directly to your favourite social media app, via email, text messaging apps or export to your camera roll.
Choose from hundreds of professionally designed layouts for
- Blog & Website Posts – Inspirational, Travel, Food, Music
- Social Media & post maker – for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Social Media Banners – Facebook cover, Twitter Header, YouTube Art
- Cards – Birthday, Thank you, Party, Wedding, Engagement, Love greetings
- Invitations – Birthday, Party, Wedding, Engagement, Christmas, Baby Shower
- Photo Collages – Birthday, Love, Family, Music
- Posters – Sale, Events, Clubs, Party, Inspirational, Music
- Flyers – Events, Clubs, Band, Real Estate, Business
- Presentations – Sales, Business, Education
- Business cards – Photographic, Modern, Minimalist
- Logos – for your Event, Business, Team
- Album & CD covers – Playlist, Podcast, Music Mix, Singles
- Kindle covers & Book covers – Romance, Thriller, Non-Fiction
and much more being added every week !!!
ONE MILLION IMAGES
Choose from our library of more than 1 million premium images or design with hundreds of free elements and fonts. Use images from your Camera roll in your designs, or take photos on the go.
Take your photos to the next level with Canva’s stunningly simple photo editor. Present a consistent look and feel on social media and in your marketing materials. You can edit your photos using preset filters or get advanced with photo editing tools like brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, blur, x-process and vignette. With more than six quadrillion options, you’ll never be stuck for choice.
ADD TEXT ON PHOTOS
Convey your message by adding text or captions to your designs. Choose from over a 100 fonts to suit your style, tone and voice. Adjust the font size, colour, line height, line spacing, alignment, position and rotation of your words to get your design picture-perfect.
SHARE AND PUBLISH
- Share directly to your favourite social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google +
- Or, save your design to your Camera Roll and share via email, text, messaging apps and more.
GET IN TOUCH
Got questions or comments? Get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We're here to help!
What's New in Version 2.1.2
'Tis the season of giving, and boy do we have some treats wrapped up for you in this update!
- Add your own hex color codes to keep your branding consistent
- We’ve added SIX new design types to your creative arsenal. You can now make:
- Twitter headers
- Album cover
- Kindle covers
- Email headers
- Business Cards
- Duplicate text and elements in a design
- We also added a 1Password login option so you can spend less time logging in and more time creating awesome graphics
As always, we fixed a few bugs and made some performance improvements.
Happy designing from your friends at Canva :-D
Look, I love this app. It's easy to use, has a VERY user-friendly interface, and it's quick too. I used to use it a lot for my own editing and things. But now...as much as I like the UI overhaul and how much easier (and prettier) it has become, I can't put my own elements on the picture...or I can't find the button to do so. For the newbies: the old interface would let you put images over the other, so with a clean background and a nice transparent picture you could create nice graphics with very little technical effort. This huge update doesn't have that, and I am SORELY disappointed. I used to love this app but...if the only things I can make are text-based, what's the point? Not everyone has an office job that calls for generic graphics. Some people (like moi) use this thing for fun and entertainment when they're bored, want to create, etc. It definitely limits the creativity when you cannot add your own pictures onto another element.
Gets better with every update, but...
I love the desk top version of Canva and was stoked when the came out with an app. However it's been a rocky start; typical kinks that come with new apps. It was working great the for a while but the last few updates have rendered it near unusable because my designs will not load. It just endlessly buffers.
I tried contacting support but the was no query specific to my issue and they wanted a lot of personal info to report problems sooo I figured I'd take my concern here.
I love Canva and am thrilled with their continued development. Hope to be using it again soon :)
Needs more ease of use. If you hold your mouth juuuust right, you can create something nice, but the time it takes it ridiculous. This app has a mind if its own. Toggling the line and letter spacing is near impossible. It adds letters on its own in text. So strange. There should be a space at the bottom where you enter text and choose font and then add it to the picture. Everything is really sensitive, or doesn't respond. I tried it in my iPad also. It was almost worse. If this app was easier to use, it would be great.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 140 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Canva Pty Ltd
- © Canva
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Canva Credit$1.99
- Canva Credit 5 Pack$5.99
- Canva Credit 10 Pack$10.99
- Canva Credit 2 Pack$2.99
- Canva Credit 20 Pack$21.99
- Canva Credit 3 Pack$3.99
- Canva Credit 50 Pack$54.99
- Canva Credit 100 Pack$99.99