By ACD Systems International Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Canvas Draw 2, available on the Mac platform, is the latest addition to the Canvas Graphics product family, and leverages key illustration capabilities of Canvas X to make it possible for small business owners, designers, illustrators, and professionals to advertise and communicate with confidence. Avoid the expense of contracting out your graphic design needs by putting Canvas Draw 2 to work designing sharable brochures, collages, business cards, school projects, cover pages, handouts, printable advertisements, reports, graphs, metrics, web content, mock-ups, layouts, logos, scale drawings, floor plans, architectural designs, and other drawings best served by the ability to combine text, images, and objects in a single application.
Canvas Draw 2 for Mac's powerful feature set includes a wide variety of new tools to improve your user experience and increase the array of tasks you can perform — all while maintaining its speedy performance:
• More work area customization and tools for ease of use
• A global search tool for locating text and objects by attribute
• A wider range of supported file formats and color management systems
• More ways to create web content and to manipulate objects, images, and paths to suit your needs
• Create custom filters for image processing
• Turn regular objects into 3D objects
• Develop duotone images
• Enjoy multiple new tools involving selections for a variety of time-saving effects, and much, much more
Best of all, Canvas Draw 2 supports older existing Canvas file formats for complete accessibility, making it the most diverse content creation tool available for the platform.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Updated System Requirements.
Good enough for former Canvas users, but specs are wrong
This app is advertised as being compatible with Mavericks. It is not. That said, I had kept an old copy of Snow Leopard around to run Canvas 9 under Rosetta which was very crash prone. This version of Canvas Draw will open all of my old Canvas docs. The functionality for some technical drawing has been surpassed by Sketchup for me, but it’s still fun to play around with. I’d say that users of Canvas from the old days would benefit, though frankly it’s a bit overpriced for the functionality.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 191 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ACD Systems International Inc.
- © ACD Systems International Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor