CAP Mobile App
By Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay up to date on CAP, new assistive technology, disability events and more!
The Department of Defense (DoD) Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP) provides reasonable accommodations to federal employees with disabilities. CAP can personally assess your needs and provide assistive technology and support services free of charge if you are a federal employee or a wounded Service member. Use the CAP App to learn about what’s available to you and get in contact with CAP to get started. Not a federal employee or WSM? CAP's app is a good starting point to learn more about current assistive technology that can help you get the job done!
CAP has created this mobile app to provide you with information about CAP and the disability community on the go.
• News and tips on the latest and greatest assistive technology
• Information about events in the disability community – CAP and others
• Downloads of CAP event presentations and materials right to your phone
• Export events to your Calendar so you don't miss anything
• Videos to learn about assistive technology and how it can help you
• Videos to hear how CAP has helped others
• Contact CAP with questions
• Running Accomm-odometer of solutions provided since CAP's inception in 1998
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Minor bugs fixes
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 09, 2015
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP)
- © 2012 Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.