Experience CAPE COD LIFE magazine on the iPad – Plus Get 1 Month FREE With an Annual Subscription!
The premier lifestyle magazine for Cape Cod, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard, celebrating 40 years in 2019, is now yours with the Cape Cod Life app!
Download our app for free, and then either subscribe or buy individual issues.
Download full issues of Cape Cod Life, complete with in-depth features, superb photography, fresh from the sea recipes and exclusive digital content. Cape Cod and the Islands best resource for waterside dining, great shopping choices, coastal gardening tips, art gallery hopping, seaside recreation fun, and up close vacation information is now just a touch away!
• 12-month subscription (8 issues) - $14.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 6-month subscription - $9.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 1-month subscription - $2.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• Single issue - $3.99 (no automatic renewal)
The 1 year subscription includes 7 seasonal issues of Cape Cod LIFE plus the Cape Cod LIFE Annual Guide.
• Featuring The BEST of Cape Cod & the Islands - Cape Cod Life Readers' Choice Awards •
• Award-Winning Annual Photo Contest capturing the essence of Cape Cod & the Islands •
• Cape Cod & the Islands Restaurant Reviews and Dining Guide •
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off (in the Account Settings) after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase an iPad only subscription.
NOTE: Print subscriptions DO NOT include access to iPad content.
Updated subscription information. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice magazine. Terrible app
How many stars do you give when you love the magazine but hate the app? Crashes all the time.
Why Doesn't the Update Work?
I installed the Cape Cod LIFE app (v 1.0.1) and it worked. Then I thought the v1.1 "Update" was installed (I watched as it was downloaded via iTunes) and then I did a sync. When I ran the app and try to download the Cape Cod LIFE 2012 Annual Guide, I get the error message "Please update your app...". I have even removed the app and rebooted and started from the beginning without and success.
Can someone tell me why this doesn't work.
When I downloaded the 2011 Annual Guide, it worked and is full of very good information. Now I'd like to do the same with 2012.
Lovely magazine and well worth a read
It gives you a glimpse into the life around the Cape Cod area which happens to be among the top destinations for the vacationers during the warmer months. Since I have family there, it made for a very interesting read and I learnt quite a few new things about the vicinity. Very highly recommended.
- Cape Cod Life Publications
- 52.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Cape Cod Life Publications
- In-App Purchases
- Cape Cod LIFE iPad Subscription $14.99
- Cape Cod LIFE iPad Subscription $2.99
- Cape Cod LIFE iPad Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.