By Capella University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Capella Mobile app serves students enrolled at Capella University, and requires a university login. It makes it easier for busy, working professionals to keep up with their program, the latest happenings in their courses, and to do some light work while on the go. Capella Mobile integrates campus, program and course activities within a convenient, single app.
* View Campus News and Alerts
* Check your Account Summary
* Capella Student ID Card screen (if eligible status)
* Unread count and direct link to your Capella email account (if issued)
* Review your Academic Plan and register for your next course
* Course Messages link, with unread count indicator
* Read course announcements
* View instructions for studies and assignments (subject to availability across courses or units)
* Check the status of recent assignments (due / submitted / graded) and view instructor feedback
* Post to course discussions; read and reply to classmates' or faculty postings
* Reach mobile-friendly Capella Library databases to start literature searches
* View your instructor or classmates’ Campus profiles (subject to their privacy settings).
Please take a minute to review the app after putting these features to use. Your feedback makes a difference in upcoming releases.
What's New in Version 3.15.0
Capella Mobile 3.15.0 includes defect fixes and an update providing FlexPath students with the same access to instructor feedback on their work that traditional students have, directly in the app.
I like the app because it's easy for me to log onto without having to always have a computer, but if it shuts down you have to literally remove it from your phone just to add it back on. I also don't like having to leave the app when I need to read the emails. I think the phone app should be set up just like using the computer. That would make things easier. Other than that it's been showing a notification since my last class and it won't go away. Overall no real complaints.
It was already pretty great but they keep improving it. If you study with Capella it's a must have as it keeps you firmly and so easily connected with your courses, grades, everything on the move when you're not on or needing to be on the desktop site doing actual work. Great job!
Quick Access Tool
I travel often for work and don't always have access to my laptop to review discussion replies or assignments. This app lets me see what I need quickly and easily.