Plan, book and manage cheap train and coach travel across 36 European countries with Trainline Europe. Buy tickets for Eurostar, Renfe, Trenitalia, Deutsche Bahn, Flixbus and more and skip queues with etickets on selected routes.
What our users say:
“By far the easiest, clearest and quickest place to book a European train ticket. This week I have booked tickets in Belgium, Holland and the Eurostar from Brussels back to the UK. Super fast, super easy!”
“Easy to use and I love that I can add my tickets to Apple wallet meaning I have everything for my holiday all in one place and easy to access. Brilliant!!”
Why Trainline Europe?
• Search, plan and book thousands of European train and coach journeys with no booking fees or hidden costs.
• Compare cheap train and coach tickets to find the best price for your journey.
• Keep your trip on track with live train times from SNCF.
• Use loyalty or discount cards from Eurostar, Thalys, SNCF, Deutsche Bahn, Renfe, Trenitalia, Italo, NS, CFF SBB and OBB to save money.
• Book in advance or on the day of travel.
• Buy tickets with Apple Pay, PayPal, Amex and all major debit and credit cards.
• Add fellow travellers to your account to book group travel in an instant.
Manage your trip in an instant:
• View upcoming journeys or print past journeys to track your expenses.
• Add journeys to your calendar and Passbook.
• Use tickets on your phone (etickets or Mobile Tickets available on selected routes) to skip station queues.
• Get your etickets as a PDF and store them on your device.
• Change or cancel your tickets within the app
• Register your personal details, plus any loyalty and discount cards, to collect points or earn rewards.
Who do we work with?
• TGV Lyria
• Deutsche Bahn
• OBB and many more…
Need a helping hand? Head to www.trainline.eu/support
FAQs – http://faq.trainline.eu
Follow Trainline Europe on social:
Blog – https://blog.trainline.eu
Twitter – @trainline_eu
Facebook – www.facebook.com/trainline.eu
Instagram – www.instagram.com/thetrainlineeurope
*Getting Down to Business*
If you’re using Trainline for Business you can now add custom fields to keep a closer eye on your company’s travel. All things accounted for in the accounting department!
We squashed some tough bugs that you kindly reported to us. We thank you very much for your help!
Ratings and Reviews
Easily book your train tickets at the best price.
OK until something goes wrong
The translations and UI in English a bit hard to follow, but overall fairly easy to use. When our first train was cancelled (with no notice that 8 heard) we were able to board the replacement no problem showing the fix on the phone. However when trying to arrange a new connection it was very difficult and took a lot of waiting in line. Finally received great personal attention when I thought we’d never make it to front of line in time, the agent printed out the fix, said needed special attention with the discount(which I didn’t understand) but we got it. No seat assignments which made it difficult and awkward but it worked. Think we lucky. Train problems not app’s fault, but no good advice on how to fix the problem which would have been a huge help.
Doesn't provide ALL routes, but gives the best
I've been searching for a European train app for (mostly) research and planning purposes. Until now, iRail was the best. In my tests, Trainline provides most (not all) of your train route options, but it does provide the fastest routes. I mean, why choose the one option which takes an hour longer? While I tend to want to make the most informed decision and know all my options, the truth is, I would never take the least efficient option, so Trainline EU is my new go-to train app.. Another plus: a great help section! I like that they provide known strike information and user recourse.
- Capitaine Train
- 67.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2017 Capitaine Train SAS
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.