Capitaine Train: train tickets in France & Germany
By Capitaine Train
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capitaine Train is the best train ticket booking platform in Europe. Since 2011, more than 800,000 users have trusted and used us to buy their train tickets for France (SNCF, iDTGV, OUIGO, iDBUS), Germany (Deutsche Bahn), Italy (Trenitalia, Italo, Thello), UK (Eurostar), Switzerland (Lyria), Belgium, the Netherlands (Thalys) and more.
==== WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS ABOUT US ====
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly” The Guardian
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!” Business Insider
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com” Mark from Seat61.com
==== BUY TICKETS AT THE BEST PRICE ====
• Pay no booking fees or hidden costs. We have the lowest prices.
• Choose your seats on the train
• Search for train routes in France, Germany and nearby countries: TGV, ICE, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking feature
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
==== BOOK YOUR TRIP SUPER FAST ====
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Add your journeys to your calendar and Passbook in only one click.
==== TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? ====
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent (certified by the SNCF or the Deutsche Bahn) we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
==== YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR? ====
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Music : “Yesterdaze” by The_Architect
What's New in Version 23
*On October 1984, Michael Jordan carefully chose number 23 for his first NBA game. In June 2015, we’re releasing the 23rd version of our app. Coincidence? We think not…
The menu ‘du jour’:
Are things not going so well on the honeymoon? Did someone eat a life time supply of French cheese and can no longer move? If you’re needing to cancel one (or more) passengers from your reservation then you can now do it directly through the app. Only the selected passengers will be cancelled from the reservation without affecting any of the remaining tickets. Separation has never been so easy.
ME, MYSELF AND I
We all know that we consider ourselves to be fairly important creatures. So we’ve now made it easier for you to access your account preferences. You’ll be able to access and edit your details no matter what tab you find yourself in… And this also means accessing your saved payment cards.
CAPTAIN VON TRAPP GOES URBAN
We’ve now added a huge range of timetable information for Deutsche Bahn regional trains. Unfortunately tickets for these trains can only be purchased at a train station but we thought it might be useful nonetheless. We’ve also added Deutsche Bahn ‘City-Tickets’ which include free use of public transport, in both your departure and arrival city in Germany. Das ist so cool, ja?
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 17, 2015
- Version: 23
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Capitaine Train
- © 2009 - 2015 Capitaine Train
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.