By CAPITAL BANK OF JORDAN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your finances from virtually anywhere.
The Capital Bank of Jordan mobile banking application has been built for use on both your iPhone® and iPad®. It is a user-friendly, convenient, and secure way to access your bank accounts while on the move.
The application’s easy to use design and navigation enables you to:
- Move seamlessly between your Capital Bank of Jordan accounts and view all recent activities
- Transfer funds between Capital Bank of Jordan accounts, as well as to other local and international financial institutions
- Complete bill payments through eFAWATEER.com
- Monitor credit card (VISA) transactions and settle your payments
- Find nearby branches and ATMs
- Request a cheque book
- Connect directly and securely with Capital Bank representatives
- Requires iOS 8.0 or above
- Internet connectivity 4G/3G/2G/Wi-Fi
- Users can access Capital Bank mobile banking using their existing Capital Bank online banking User ID and password. If you have not setup a Capital Bank online account, please call the Capital Contact Center at +962-6-5100220 to enable both mobile and online services.
- This is a free service for all customers. However, message and data rates from your provider may apply.
Capital Bank’s mobile banking application is available in both Arabic and English. To view the application in Arabic, ensure that your device’s language setting is set to Arabic.
You may experience delays in the delivery of account alerts for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device or technology failures. When reviewing your balance or credit card transactions, keep in mind that they may not yet reflect the most recent transactions.
The Capital Bank mobile application may request access to the location function on your device. Doing so will allow us to provide you with information on the nearest Capital Bank of Jordan ATM and branch. The Capital Bank mobile application does not access or store any of the personal information existing on your mobile device.
Banking through the mobile app reduces the risk of fraud. Capital Bank of Jordan employs advanced electronic encryption and protection techniques to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your data. Every user transaction will require a second password and users will get an SMS alert whenever a transaction is initiated in their accounts – whether by ATM, Point of Sale, Internet, or Mobile Banking.
Capital Bank of Jordan is committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers. To protect against fraud or theft, do not share your Customer ID, password, or other financial information online or over the phone. Individuals may pose as bank representatives and call requesting such information. Capital Bank of Jordan will never initiate a request for this type of information. We further advise that you avoid using this application while connected to public Wi-Fi networks.
Save time managing your finances. Download the Capital Bank mobile banking application for free from the App Store.
Have any feedback, questions, or concerns on the Capital Bank application? Email us at info@CapitalBank.jo
iPhone® and iPad®, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 2.1