Capital One for iPad
By Capital One
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Capital One’s new, second generation app!
What if there was a way to see and manage your Capital One® Credit Card, 360, Bank and Home and Auto Loan Accounts in one place? Now there is.
Sign in with your existing username and password, or use Touch ID™ or SureSwipe® if you prefer and you’ll see all your accounts tied to that Username. Once you’re in, start managing your accounts from one spot: check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, redeem rewards – and lots more.
Here are some of the exciting, new features:
• See and manage your accounts from one place
• Personalize your app with a nickname and picture
• Sign in using Touch ID™ or SureSwipe®
• New way to view card transactions
• Make auto and home loan payments
What's New in Version 2.7.0
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
A truly elegant interface, once you discover that the initial controls are hidden behind the centrally located dot above the midline of the screen. I also like the connect – the – dots sign in password.
Wish my Bank worked as well
With my bank I never know what points I have. When I find out they are no longer there.
It keeps me apprised
This app is easy to use and you are able to get information immediately or dispute something immediately
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 92.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Capital One Services, LLC
- © 2016 Capital One. Products and services offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.