Capital One for iPad
By Capital One
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Capital One’s new, second generation app!
What if there was a way to see and manage your Capital One® Credit Card, 360, Bank and Home and Auto Loan Accounts in one place? Now there is.
Sign in with your existing username and password, or use Touch ID™ or SureSwipe® if you prefer and you’ll see all your accounts tied to that Username. Once you’re in, start managing your accounts from one spot: check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, redeem rewards – and lots more.
Here are some of the exciting, new features:
• See and manage your accounts from one place
• Personalize your app with a nickname and picture
• Sign in using Touch ID™ or SureSwipe®
• New way to view card transactions
• Make auto and home loan payments
What's New in Version 2.4.0
• Added more detail to Auto Loan posted payments with principal and interest amounts.
• General bug fixes and under the hood improvements.
... it does what I need it to do. Very easy interface, user friendly. I do think they should add the Credit Score check, which is available on the website, but it is not a big deal for me right now.
A Good Financial App
I have been using the Capital One app for a couple years and it works well. It is easy to use and know where you money goes and make payments. It could add a few features only available online, but would recommend it.
Works well; easy interface
I like the app. It's easy to use, has an appropriate level of functionality (as opposed to the desktop platform) and easy to navigate.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 48.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Capital One Services, LLC
- © 2016 Capital One. Products and services offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.