Be Heard! Download the Capitol Call app to contact your legislators and other elected officials with one tap. Let your voice on the issues be heard in the most effective way to reach your representatives - a phone call.
We use your GPS to automatically determine who represents you (or you can enter your address) - so no searching or guesswork.
Also you're not limited to your federal representatives either - we've improved our interface to make discovering your local representatives even easier!
Election season is coming : make sure to review your the new lawmaker score card and review the bills they have sponsored in this session of Congress (for federal representatives). Will the incumbent get your vote in 2018 or is it time for a change?
Track upcoming elections and primaries so you know when to get to the polls. Also - we've added lots of state specific information to give you all the details you need specific to your voting requirements.
Our election countdown makes sure you don't forget about the midterms - and you can even add it to your calendar to make sure you make it to the polls in November.
Not registered to vote? Or want to verify your registration? We've got you covered. Powered by Vote.org - you can now register or verify you're all set via the app.
Our updated community-powered "Take Action" tab allows you to find issues you are passionate about and take immediate action - with one click we put you in contact with the right official for that issue - providing detailed background information and call scripts so you can feel confident and ready to speak to your rep's staff.
We now support statewide and local campaigns as well - letting you take action directly in your community.
Keep up with current political news with our "News" tab and take action to contact your reps directly from recent articles - with auto-generated contact scripts based on what you've read.
Also, help keep a balanced view of the political landscape and escape your filter bubble with our news feed balance rating powered by media bias ratings from AllSides.com.
Capitol Call was Apple's App of the Day in Sept 2017 and January 2018, and featured as one of Apple's 20 Influencers of App Culture for 2017. We are a 2018 Webby Honoree in Public Service and Activism.
Are you part of an advocacy group looking to reach your supporters on the device they use most? Become a contributor and add your own calls to action to our library.
Learn more at: http://capitolcall.org/organizers.html
New in 3.3.0/3.3.1:
* More news sources! Powered by NewsAPI.org.
* Election tracker to tell you what elections are coming up that you can vote in - including Primaries! Powered by Voter Information Project (and others).
* Sync Upcoming Elections to your Calendar - with reminders - so you remember to plan your day around getting to the polls.
* Added state-specific and local voter information providing details on how to be ready for Election Season.
* Now easily share online voter registration and verification tools with your social networks - helping your friends and family get to the polls.
New in 3.2.2/3.2.3:
* We've added iPhoneX support!
* Filter the groups you receive campaigns from based on your political preferences.
* Register to vote or verify your registration - powered by vote.org.
* 2018 Midterm Election countdown will help you stay informed when its time to get to the polls - you can even add an appointment to your calendar!
* We've added a new first time setup wizard for new users to get started more easily.
* Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
* Typo fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Obvious the Dev is Liberal Leaning
This would be a great app if it was neutral, and just offered the facts instead of pushing the socialist agenda. The devs snarky comment regarding the Georgia election results in his latest update is a prime example.
Good app, but needs updating...
I’d have given it 5 stars if it were updated more frequenting. Under “latest actions” — this is today, 10/20/18 — there was still a “Prevent Kavanagh” action to take, along with getting out the vote/Blue Wave festival back in early September. C’mon guys, you can do better!
Nice Idea, Poorly Designed, Liberal Bias
Why only the portrait orientation on an iPad (lazy or intentional )? Other UI elements need work too.
Overwhelmingly leftist slants in campaigns AND in the developer’s choice of news sources (despite his/her constant arguments that it’s not slanted left in the Developer Responses).
It IS useful in quickly informing who your federal reps are and providing their phone numbers ... marginally quicker than a couple of Google searches, I guess. Would be nice if it could also inform about state reps. If it had that, I would change my rating to a 3, even with all the liberal foundation and tentacles built into the app.
- object studio LLC
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Capitol Call
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.