Cappuccino is a modern News Reader with realtime Push Notification and a Daily Press release of selected sources right on your inbox.
- Feed Sync over iCloud
- Unread sync over iCloud
- OPML Import and Export
- Native RSS feed Support
- Filter, by recents, unread, starred
- Selective Notifcations source
- Smart Feed detector
- Custom Interval updates
- Fast Preview
- Read all your news and blogs in one place
- Mute a site right from a notification
- Discover new sites based on what you read
- Share articles with friends, coworkers, and other apps with the iOS share sheet
- Easily add new sites from a browser with Cappuccino’s app extension
Cappuccino Premium is an auto renewable subscription:
- Create and delivers to you a daily mail with summary of a your specificified sources
- Push notifications of selected sources
- Set your Press Release to deliver at a specific time daily
- Visual Themes Selection and Dark mode
- Will unlock iOS nad Mac so need to be purchased just once
$0.99 monthly, $9.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://cappuccinoapp.com/termsofservice
- Mojave support
- Dark Theme
- Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
Just Can’t Get Things Right
It’s really a mystery how the programmers can get so many things right, and then miss the big things. The interface is pretty nice. I like the idea that the review pane gives you multiple options to view a summary, a web page and to launch in web. Very nice.
But like many, I dont have time to read articles right then and there sometimes. The programmers seem to not use the program themselves, or they’d fix the things that need it. Starred items STILL don’t work after multiple complaints. They go away at the next refresh! This is ridiculous! The auto feeds, aren’t. I mean, I have used github programs better than this!
The 1.8 stars out of 5 should send a message, but apparently it hasn’t so far.
Good but flaky
When it works, it works well. The sync across devices is a hit-or-miss affair. The RSS lists are synced and sometimes what you have read are synced.
Every not and again everything comes to a grinding halt and it fails to update your feeds. The only way I have been able to solve this in the past is to export your feed list, delete everything, import and start again. This is a real pain as you have to setup your feed by feed custom settings again.
I've reported this twice now and... yeah support is non-existent really.
No syncing and no support
I rarely write app reviews, but had to on this. I love RSS readers (I have multiple!) and was excited to see one that is on all 3 platforms with syncing capability. I know there are features missing, but I was comfortable buying all 3 versions for the iCloud syncing feature. This has never worked. I have deleted and reinstalled all apps. There’s no documentation on how this works, or how to troubleshoot it. On their website, there’s chat assistance that said they would get back to me buy never have. I’m incredibly disappointed here.
- Nebula S.r.L.
- 6.9 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Nebula 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.