Cappuccino is a modern News Reader with realtime Push Notification and a Daily Press release of selected sources right on your inbox.
- Feed Sync over iCloud
- Unread sync over iCloud
- OPML Import and Export
- Native RSS feed Support
- Filter, by recents, unread, starred
- Selective Notifcations source
- Smart Feed detector
- Custom Interval updates
- Fast Preview
- Read all your news and blogs in one place
- Mute a site right from a notification
- Discover new sites based on what you read
- Share articles with friends, coworkers, and other apps with the iOS share sheet
- Easily add new sites from a browser with Cappuccino’s app extension
Cappuccino Premium is an auto renewable subscription:
- Create and delivers to you a daily mail with summary of a your specificified sources
- Push notifications of selected sources
- Set your Press Release to deliver at a specific time daily
- Visual Themes Selection and Dark mode
- Will unlock iOS nad Mac so need to be purchased just once
$0.99 monthly, $9.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://cappuccinoapp.com/termsofservice
- Reorganizing Feeds
Ratings and Reviews
Just Can’t Get Things Right
It’s really a mystery how the programmers can get so many things right, and then miss the big things. The interface is pretty nice. I like the idea that the review pane gives you multiple options to view a summary, a web page and to launch in web. Very nice.
But like many, I dont have time to read articles right then and there sometimes. The programmers seem to not use the program themselves, or they’d fix the things that need it. Starred items STILL don’t work after multiple complaints. They go away at the next refresh! This is ridiculous! The auto feeds, aren’t. I mean, I have used github programs better than this!
The 1.8 stars out of 5 should send a message, but apparently it hasn’t so far.
No syncing and no support
I rarely write app reviews, but had to on this. I love RSS readers (I have multiple!) and was excited to see one that is on all 3 platforms with syncing capability. I know there are features missing, but I was comfortable buying all 3 versions for the iCloud syncing feature. This has never worked. I have deleted and reinstalled all apps. There’s no documentation on how this works, or how to troubleshoot it. On their website, there’s chat assistance that said they would get back to me buy never have. I’m incredibly disappointed here.
Not the worst but not the best either
It’s not worth $10! The UI is okay but needs work. If there is a picture in the preview, that’s all you get with very little text. Then, if you want to view in the web tab you get all of the ads. If I’m going to pay for an app, I want it to show me the whole article and REMOVE the ads. Again, this isn’t the worst app in the app store but not worth $10.
- Nebula S.r.L.
- 6.6 MB
- English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Nebula 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.